Red Bull Hardline Maydena

teK--

Eats Squid
Honestly they were moving so damned fast it was just a 1sec blur of each rider basically, utterly insane how much speed they were carrying through the loose moondust and barely-there berms. Wild
To put into perspective...

They are descending 600 metres in 3mins15 best time.

Our typical descent from the top, though 800m and down the tracks made for mortals, is about 23mins.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Red Bull helmet coming up for the Irish bloke !

His eyes before the race run reminds me of young Cam McCaul, darty and random :p

LPG

likes thicc birds
Ronan Dunne you fucking legend !

I've stayed way from anything RBHL for 2 days, what a run... typical Irish, nothing to lose.
It was an awesome run, really seemed like a turning point in the race.

How do Irish get so good at MTB, is there anything challenging locally that I know nothing about or are they doing heaps of riding in Wales and Europe?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

How do Irish get so good at MTB, is there anything challenging locally that I know nothing about or are they doing heaps of riding in Wales and Europe?
Just loose chunts. We have big mountains but nothing compared to the US or Euros.

We know how to ride in the wet... And drive :p

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Seems like everyone was pretty stoked with the event and keen to see what Simon can do with more than 4 months' notice to get it done.

Good to see Dan Booker is ok. There wasn't much info to how he was doing after his stack on the Express Lane section.

Jabubu

let you google that for me

You know how boxers train with weights on their arms so when they're removed their punches are super fast? Well Irish downhill riders train drunk so when they're sober, their reflexes are sharper than normal riders!

If you've ever hitched a taxi ride in Donegal, you'll know it's how drivers get good too..