1. L

NSW 2009 Ironhorse World Cup $3500ono**SOLD**

Some Additional Photos added to help with enquiries
  2. L

Bump to the front
  3. L

Bump it up and hope for some more interest. We are going to the Nationals Round at Canberra and will have the bike with us. If you are interested PM me and I will give you contact details.
  4. L

Price Drop $3500.00. Keen to sell, make an offer
  5. L

Need to get this back near the top. New frame arriving shortly. Reasonable offers for complete bike will be considered. Bike is in immaculate condition, you will not be disappointed this is a top bike to ride.
  6. L

New Photos posted. Keen to sell!!!
  7. L

Item: 2009 Ironhorse World Cup Size Medium Location: Wollongong NSW, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent Condition, New ODI grips, wtb saddle, New Thompson seatpost, maxxis tires, code brakes, New Funn Bar, Funn Stem, Avid Vivid 5.1, Boxxer World Cups, DT Swiss...
  8. L

thredbo told to shorten track !

Talk at the track is it will be shorter then even what you are expecting possibly starting from below Kareela Hut. I guess that will make it a challenge for everyone with not as much speed into snakes and ladders. But, it is still to eventuate, so I suppose we will have to wait and see.
  9. L

2010 - National DH - Round 2 - Shepparton (from Natarlie)

hey champ hey mate did you get any of 212 giant glory 00 (blue and silver) troy lee kit (blue and white) or (black and white) or thor black and white and blue d3 thanks mate
  10. L

Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

hey champ any of #207 giant silver and blue and tld blue white kit or black and white....
  11. L

NSW 2008 IHorse Sunday WCup **SOLD**

Bike has Sold The bike has sold.
  12. L

NSW 2007 STP Zero $1000 ONO***SOLD***

Item: 2007 Giant STP Zero Size Regular 13.5 Black/Grey Location: Wollongong, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Great Condition overall, this bike has hardly been used. Spent more time in garage then out on track. Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price...
  13. L

Added some new photos for all those asking. Yes the bike is still for sale although I have had a lot of interest - no firm offers as yet.
  14. L

Some New photos added
  15. L

Hi - Tear in plastic only - minor paint scuff - no dent. It was caused by bike trailer at QLD National Round, another bikes pedal. The tear in the plastic coat makes it look worse then it is. Definitely No Dent.