Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

Jebus

Pro Rider
hey mate your pics are amazing, so clear! was wondering if you got any more of number 37 in downhill riding a giant glory, green and gold onya bike civic kit and custom painted white and black helmet? if so please email to tim-eaton@hotmail.com
cheers mate

syko

Likes Dirt
Mate loving the photos, most of them are top notch!

Oh Patto was it pull a weird face day or something?

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great photos, got any more of #204 in the 4x? just like the second photo in the 4x ones.
Cheers :)

Toff

Likes Dirt
Okay, here's the first lot. These are only the photos from people who posted up until my first reply to this thread, so don't fret if you're not here; I'll be looking through for requests after that post and PM's now.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They're some pretty nice shots you've got there, very crisp. Was good to see a few guys out taking pics.

Any of DH #50, riding a new Glory with TLD Blk/Grey or White/Blk kit, Redish TLD lid.

Cheers if you do, much appreciated.

Toff

Likes Dirt
Okay, here's the rest of 'em. If I've missed anyone, sing out and I'll have another look.

If you ask nicely, I might send you the high res versions ;)

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey nice pics,
Would you have any of #508 in the downhill riding a 2008 Giant Glory DH1 (black and silver).

Wearing:

Friday: Black T-Shirt with black shorts

Saturday: Black and white Fox kit.

Sunday: White, red, black and green Troy Lee Designs kit. One half is white and red the other is black and green.

On all days wearing a Black Troy Lee Designs chito helmet and not wearing gloves.

Thanks for the effort.