Recent content by leight

1. L

Derby in Tassi

No circus in town yet mate, didn't see another sole on the Blue Tier/Big Chook today...maybe that's because the shuttle co's weren't running??...
  2. L

Derby in Tassi

Short answer, yes, we are helping. We're here for a week (not that we could buy food or a beer today...) All well and good to say "if you want a lift to the top, you must pay", and I have no problem with spending $, (not a tight arse JTmofo) in Derby to support the town and infrastructure. But...
  3. L

Derby in Tassi

Thanks again for your help mate We'll definitely do Blue Tier as well then. Merry xmas
  4. L

Derby in Tassi

Sweet, just looking on the map, is Frome rd the one to take out of Moorina? Looks like it connects up with Emu Rd further up. Have a dedicated shuttle driver so maybe we'll wing it and explore ourselves...
  5. L

Derby in Tassi

Thanks rstim, We've more or less decided to do a shuttle with Vertigo for our first run but would love to have the shuttle details too for later in the week. Appreciate your help
  6. L

Derby in Tassi

Big Chook shuttle point? Does anyone know if Big Chook is able to be privately shuttled? Here in Derby today and shuttled Return to sender and Upper/Lower flickity sticks. Great additions to what we rode here last year. We went up Emu rd from Welborough pub today but it dead ends at private...
  7. L

Bell Super 2R & 2 MIPS Australia standards pending???????

Med/Large sizing. A bit of sizing info for anyone with a melon like mine that's in between med/large (mines 58cm). Two weeks ago I ordered a large with Mips from MTBdirect. It was really comfy, fit reasonably well and if I had no choice I could probably live with it. The adjustment dial had...
  8. L

Wanted: Boxxer Flat Crown (low step)

What: Boxxer Flat Crown (low step) Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Location: Wodonga Extra Info: to suit '06 boxxers, must be in good condition and threads NOT stripped!! cheers leight
  9. L

'06 Boxxer Rides

What: 06 Boxxer Rides Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever's fair, depending on condition Location: Wodonga Extra Info: Only interested in forks in good condition. A few scratches on lowers is cool but no stanchion or brake mount damage. Would appreciate any pics to modtec@westnet.com.au...
  10. L

Sold

Bump Bump....Back to the front page for a few hours ;)
  11. L

Sold

Won't be splitting Sorry Pete Really want to sell it complete. Cheers
  12. L

Sold

Item: '04 Specialized Demo 9 Pro Medium frame Location: Albury, NSW Item Condition: As new, frame has no scratches Reason for selling: Downsizing Price and price conditions: $3500, Can arrange freight for genuine buyer Extra Info: Forks upgraded to 888R with high speed compression...
  13. L

Older bikes still competitive?

How about an Ironhorse SGS DH Pro, I'd say that would qualify as an awesome beginners ride! Then down the track, just upgrade the forks if need be. ....in fact you might like to look at this one :) almost brand new, make me an offer http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=46711
  14. L

06 Boxxer Races - slurping ??? *SOLVED*

My Pikes started doing that too mate, after I gave them their first service. I have put it down to slightly different oil properties than RS oil??? what oil are you using, I used Putoline (spelling?) from wodonga KTM, the same as the stuff we put back in your old boxxers awaaays back. I...
  15. L

dh bike for around $3500

I have an '04 IH SGS DH Pro $2500 and could get Very! cheap freight to Tmba. check it out....http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=46711