Sold

leight

Likes Bikes
Item: '04 Specialized Demo 9 Pro Medium frame
Item Condition: As new, frame has no scratches
Reason for selling: Downsizing
Price and price conditions: $3500, Can arrange freight for genuine buyer
Extra Info: Forks upgraded to 888R with high speed compression cartridge, Sram X7 shifter/X9 rDr, E-13 SRS chainguide, new Maxxis front Minion & Spec Roller Pro rear, Maintained in as new condition. Rest as specked from new (729 rims, Ringle' hub etc.) ALSO FOR SALE :Spare complete 729 hand built with brand new Ringle' hub, 150mm spacing, DT Alpine 3 spokes available. P.O.A to interested buyers
For more details, call 0410 604 804
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

SKT

Likes Dirt
The owner of this bike is a mate of mine. He's a mechanical engineer by trade, virtually. This bike is maintained meticulously and constantly being modded and tweaked to perfection.
Looking across the DH Bikes For Sale forum I reckon this bike is a fantastic buy.

Snap it up people. Its a fat alrounder and ready to race and/or rumble.

No_Style

Likes Dirt
Bumping this up! It's exceptionally clean and well maintained. It deserves serious consideration if your after a FR/DH machine.

PyletSnviper

Likes Dirt
Sold to me today..... its a sweet bike.... got home 30 mins ago and rode it around my house for 15 mins..lol

thanks dude.... great doing buisness with u :D

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
It's like a little brother for pyley's. Ride hard. ( I know irrelevent, pointless, but the bike's sold, so I don't care).