Recent content by leitch

1. leitch

VIC 29” wheels

Bump. Now looking for a wheelset.
  2. leitch

Hip pack suggestions

My hip pack is a Camelbak Podium Flow - it's a hip pack/bottle holster, not a bladder. So I wear it when I need two bottles - probably only when doing 25~30+km - or a "day out" kind of ride where I might want to carry some snacks/rain jacket/camera
  3. leitch

Hip pack suggestions

You’re already going to look like a total Fred / @moorey with your underwear on the outside so may as well go deep and get the orange :D
  4. leitch

Best SPD "Trail" Shoe

^ always had good experiences with Spec road shoes. Good combination of fitted heel cup for security and wide toe box for comfort.
  5. leitch

Trump.....

6. leitch

QLD Fox Factory 34 29er 130mm - 10 rides old

Code search says 51mm. Nice fork!
  7. leitch

VIC 29” wheels

Item: 29” wheelset - XC/trail, non-boost Location: Melb will pay post Willing to pay: $500ish? Depends on spec, age, condition, etc Extra: Something like ARC27s or Stans Arch/Crests on DT350s or Pro4s would be great. Non-boost 12x142 and 15x100
  8. leitch

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Excellent condition is worth more than warranty, don't you know?
  9. leitch

Little Things You Hate

Putting aside the "one less car" perspective which is entirely valid, the two people I know/knew who owned Vanmoofs were the least sexy people I've ever met. Both total neckbeards. Only an engineer could love a Vanmoof. If you still don't believe me, one of them also owned a Halfbike.
  10. leitch

Little Things You Hate

Jesus that's fucking bananas. And we thought Revel was pushing it.
  11. leitch

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

@safreek spotted at Whistler opening today
  12. leitch

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Government job, working from home. Yep, checks out. :p
  13. leitch

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

He says "we" when he talks about NZ but he's been luxuriating in taxpayer funded hotel quarantine in BNE for the last fortnight. :rolleyes:
  14. leitch

Gravel bike wheel suggestions

Novatec hubs are very reliable. Zero street cred, but they won't die. I've got a set on my commuter built to H+Son Archetypes that have done 5 years of all weather commuting and some muddy CX without skipping a beat or any sort of maintenance to speak of. That said, that wheelset on Cyclingdeal...