Recent content by leitch

1. leitch

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ah damn. Funny, thought I recognised that skull in the tree, must be mixing things up in my head! TBH Youies shuttle days haven't really appealed to me given it's a short hill and close enough to home for mid-week pedal ups after work, but I'll keep an eye out any time I'm surrounded by pines...
  2. leitch

@Jpez @Mattyp both at Macedon? Absolute carnage in the mud, so fun. Should organise a RB ride out there, I know fuck all people in Melbourne who ride MTB.
  3. leitch

Not a common affliction.
  4. leitch

Tuck those knees in!
  5. leitch

Bunnings for a big M12x150mm, couple of 2” washers and crank it down
  6. leitch

Sold Fox Float DPS EVOL Factory Kashima 200x51 7.875x2

Sorry Al, I don’t. Forgot to mark it sold o_O
  7. leitch

This was a great eye opener for me tuning my X2: TL;DR - max out your HSR (I.e as slow as it goes), and time with the LSR only. Only back the HSR off if you can’t get things fast enough with LSR fully open.
  8. leitch

Great job, that looks fucking fantastic.
  9. leitch

Angle headset, slacker lower longer

Glad to hear it worked out!
  10. leitch

Wash, lube, check bearings etc etc ready for Harcourt enduro tomorrow. First race in about 10 years, almost guaranteed to break myself.
  11. leitch

Gotta say, I read that whole post waiting with baited breath for the “but sadly the time has come to sell it...” so I could put my hand up Beautiful frame and looks like an awesome new iteration of it in that guise
  12. leitch

Angle headset, slacker lower longer

Hey @Kerplunk what size is your Spider? I have a -1º Works headset that I had on my 5010 that I'm no longer using if you want to try before you buy/save some pennies. It's zs44/ec49 so according to my Google should fit your frame provided you fall within the 108-122mm head tube length range...
  13. leitch

Funny... It was entirely under cloud and fog and was a mist of rain while we were riding, the bottom sections were suuuuper slippery, and the road in was really wet with big puddles etc so must have had a decent fall on Saturday night. And yeah - I read the sign saying it was set to be harvested...
  14. leitch

Rode Macedon for the first time today... it was super wet and slippery but damn it’s good fun. Keen to get out after a drier week when there’s a bit more grip around - some of the steep stuff is proper hairy in the wet aha!
  15. leitch

Polygon Siskiu N9

Looking good Matt! The concealed pivots on the seatstay are neat!