Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Cheka

Likes Bikes
Love hearing these guys talking about the trail features and how they break them down. The cool thing is they sound just like the rest of us scoping out new trails and enjoying the thrill of nailing something new only on way more insane trails than I will ever attempt.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'll tell you all about it ;)
My missus is over there at the moment, walking around Cataract Gorge, looking at waterfalls, selfies on the top of Wellington, what a waste :p

2023 is the first year I have not been over since 2017. I'll be packing the car with a swag and bike and doing a solo trip this year.
Hopefully solo that is :rolleyes:

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
My missus is over there at the moment, walking around Cataract Gorge, looking at waterfalls, selfies on the top of Wellington, what a waste :p

2023 is the first year I have not been over since 2017. I'll be packing the car with a swag and bike and doing a solo trip this year.
Hopefully solo that is :rolleyes:
Ah man! You didn't plan that too well.

With a bit of luck, it will be back next year, so you better come over for that.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah man! You didn't plan that too well.

With a bit of luck, it will be back next year, so you better come over for that.
In BK's video, there is a comment from Frenchy saying 'Next year we'll add a lot more rock in here' for a particular section

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@maydenabikepark For spectators, is this a strictly walking in deal or is it like the EWS and bring the bike so we can ride up to spectating points?
Would also like more details on this. Yes, definitely would need to buy a summit shuttle pass if shuttling bike and riding to spectate - but do you still need to buy a shuttle pass if you plan on riding up from the bottom (ebike)? Can I just buy a mountain pass to do so? Or, does the $35 spectator pass "include" a mountain pass (aka can ride up using climbing trails)?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Would also like more details on this. Yes, definitely would need to buy a summit shuttle pass if shuttling bike and riding to spectate - but do you still need to buy a shuttle pass if you plan on riding up from the bottom (ebike)? Can I just buy a mountain pass to do so? Or, does the $35 spectator pass "include" a mountain pass (aka can ride up using climbing trails)?
Yeah I just meant for riding up the climbing trails to the spectator points, not for doing any trail riding.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Pffft. That’s a normal day at Maydena. Doesn’t look windy which is good!
You are kind of right there. It's just the weather has been mint for weeks and goes to shit just on that weekend. The BOM do tend to be pessimistic with their forecasts so I'm hoping it's just an overnight shower with no wind, and she'll be mint!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So the schedule says the event will be on Saturday starting at 1pm, finishing around 3pm. On Red Bull TV it says the live coverage starts at 6pm on February 25th. I'm confused. Has anyone seen literature saying it'll be a live telecast or is it a replay a few hours later?