Recent content by liam90

1. L

NSW Sold please delete .

I've been watching this since you listed it, so gutted it isn't a Large. Good luck with the sale!
  2. L

gravity enduro.. liaison stages

Is this a poll referring to Australian Enduro stages or EWS stages as Pinkbikes' does? I'm sure if they were holding EWS races in Aus transfer stages wouldn't be something they'd bring up as being difficult... after living in Whistler and riding last years EWS stages a few times then yeah...
  3. L

NSW Sold

Pm'd you if not already sold!
  4. L

Great Escape Gravity Enduro

Haha YES! Results are up! Second last, I am a boss. Glad I got through it in one piece :D my bung foot held up after all those long climbs back! And I do not regret wearing a full face considering the amount of times I managed to come off. Thought I'd lost myself and bike over the edge on black...
  5. L

Great Escape Gravity Enduro

A very exciting event! Hope it goes well, it'd be great to have a series like this next year. It is my first event so I'll be in class C on a White and Red Jekyll If anyone needs someone to complain with on the climbs back up. ;-D
  6. L

Worth swapping frame or buying complete? Santa cruz Super 8

Thanks, I'm no wheel expert by any means but apart from the scratches they don't seem to have any damage to the rims. Some of the spokes do need a tighten though. I'm caught between the frame swap and complete because on one hand I'd like to save money (who doesn't) which means I can spend...
  7. L

Worth swapping frame or buying complete? Santa cruz Super 8

G'day guys, With a couple of trips planned over seas soonish I've been fretting over my super 8 seen here. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?215853-Santa-Cruz-Super-8 Basically the frame is cracked in the swing arms. I have 2 spare swing arms, one even professionally fixed (so I...
  8. L

VIC SOLD Evil revolt - black - medium - new - SOLD

Gorgeous frame mate! Just wondering if you know whether it came out of the new or old factory. Good luck!
  9. L

Pedal Query

I can vouch for the M530's, a great piece of kit. Run them on my Jekyll. Once you loosen up the tension to your liking you'll be fine. :-) Good luck! I wore knee pads for my first couple of clipped rides, it paid dividends! Sometimes you just forget and panic once you're falling! Haha :-D
  10. L

Ekka day off - Mt Joyce

Are you referring to the Wednesday or the monday gone? Either way neat place to ride it would be fun.
  11. L

Two Broken Femurs, 6 Months off the bike....

Best of luck getting better mate, you got plates or rods in them? When I broke mine it was in a few pieces and plated up. Wasn't allowed to weight bear for 6 months, so you are doing amazing if walking at 3 months in.
  12. L

Tambo Track

Haha, pretty sure its internet jargon for I'm not very good :D
  13. L

Tambo Track

Hi there, Just to clarify which track are you talking about? The dump run is so stupidly over grown that I was talking to a bloke last week that went and couldn't even find the entrance. The track has also had sections destroyed/obstructed thanks to bulldozers grating the fire trail. But as...
  14. L

Giant Faith 0 and Scott Voltage FR 10 or Similar bike Opinions.

Thanks for the info! So have you ridden both on the trails? Is the faith not as agile feeling as the voltage?
  15. L

Giant Faith 0 and Scott Voltage FR 10 or Similar bike Opinions.

G'day all, I'm trying to upgrade from my old Super 8 and have been looking at the following two bikes, both 2010 models. I've only had chance to ride the faith and the down specced fr30 in car parks and have no idea how they're going to feel once i take it out. I'd like to have a poppy...