Recent content by lincolnsydney

1. L

XC Nicolai Saturn 11

Bloody hell that's a gorgeous bike, been toying with the Saturn 11 as well... I love the raw finish, but black and orange is a seriously cool design. WOW.
  2. L

2016 Kowalski Classic 18th Sept

Yeah, what a shame. How wet is it down there? Eg, is Stromlo still rideable? Just thinking social ride now instead, considering i've now booked accommodation based on the no camping comm last night.
  3. L

Sold please delete

Flipping heck! What a pair of wheels! Are there weight limits on them?
  4. L

VIC SRAM XX Cassette 11-36t SOLD

That's why it's called XX I'll take it please. I'll PM you
  5. L

NSW FOUND: Help me with my 26 XC/marathon race build, please

Yeah, I know you can, but it clashes a bit. Love an xtr crank. Could switch it all to xtr and sell the xx fd and rd that's on there. I'm not a fan of the xx crankset. Your noir sounds like a good option. It's 2x and 170mm?
  6. L

NSW FOUND: Help me with my 26 XC/marathon race build, please

Hi, I've succumbed and am buying Norman's lovely Felt Edict LTD 26er. After a few years on 29er, I figured it was worth giving 26er a go for when I need some FS. Am I mad? Maybe... but I couldn't bare to see such a race rig not being raced! :) Anyway, am needing a few bits to complete the...
  7. L

Hope / DT Wheelset SOLD

Interested. Send me some pics?
  8. L

QLD Magura Durin R120 dual arch fork - SOLD

Do you know if you can drop this fork back down to 100?
  9. L

QLD Sold

He is a bit slow in replying as he's a FIFO worker. Last I heard it was available, so send him a PM. It's a great deal, but think I'll be going with another option.
  10. L

ACT Sold

It is a great deal, but only if it fits. As far as I can tell, it'd put me in a similar position to my old Superfly, which I sold as it was too short. Sorry, but it looks too small for me. Good luck with the sale.
  11. L

ACT Sold

Liteville 301 mk9 Yes, JD, just finished reading your 4 inch and stuff thread. Landed on this or a Czar or an Epic... Although my issue is I need a marathon bike to supplement my TI hardtail for longer marathons, so most of the build here doesn't apply...
  12. L

ACT Sold

Damn, think it's too small for me. How tall are you? Short or normal legs? I'm 176 and have short legs, long torso.
  13. L

QLD Sold

26", right?
  14. L

NSW 26" Tyres - Tubeless Ready

Looking for some 26" tyres for XC that are tubeless ready, or you know seal up well. Have tried some old SM8s I had lying around, but they're not holding on this DT4.2D rim. Let me know what you have as, if you're like me, you've probably got a surplus! Speaking of which, if anyone wants...
  15. L

VIC Sold

Damn!!! Nice!