Recent content by Linga

1. Linga

Shipping from NZ

Ah, lucked out, they said they don't ship to Perth!
  2. Linga

Shipping from NZ

Thanks heaps mate!
  3. Linga

Shipping from NZ

Hi guys, Does anyone have any recommendations for shipping a bike from Rotorua NZ to Oz?
  4. Linga

Road2Recovery Fund Set Up to Assist Paul Basagotia

These guys should be covered by the organiser's insurance.
  5. Linga

The discount code thread

Just used this and it still worked.
  6. Linga

Sold

I want to swap my arches for those arches.... Is that OK?
  7. Linga

Matchmakers

Actually made me laugh. I'll give it a go.
  8. Linga

Matchmakers

Is there something to connect shimano shifters with Magura brakes?
  9. Linga

Keepers of the Earth. (Alternative Energy Thread)

I think these are a great interim solution and we have one coming online here but fear that in the future it will effect our choices to minimise waste as it will then effect energy production. I love the Hepburn wind project and think http://www.embark.com.au/display/WebsiteContent/Home do...
  10. Linga

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

We are still phasing out CFC's or more accurately Ozone depleting substances, so not banned but a phase out. We also subsidise developing nations to help them do that. This is what an ETS is trying to ease the world into. We cannot outright ban climate changing emissions as they are vital to...
  11. Linga

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Very true mate. The mining industry sacked 12% of it's workers in 2008 with the onset of the Global Financial Crisis, if all of indusry followed their lead we would have had 19% unemployment. People just don't know the actual figures of what is going on. Big mining and oil and gas shut and cut...
  12. Linga

Bar drop - try it (unless you are Moorey)

Can it be integrated with FOX CTD and involve batteries and electricity?
  13. Linga

Revelation RLT air top cap.

The Ebay it looks like
  14. Linga

Revelation RLT air top cap.

If you want I'm getting a bottomless token kit. If you can wait you can have the cap off it.
  15. Linga

Bike feels skittish

Well I went out today and adjusted the sags again. I ran it a little softer at 30% rear and dropped from 100psi in the front to 95psi. I also changed my headstem to a 60mm. I kow I should do things one at a time but I was fairly confident that reducing from a 90mm to 60mm was going to be in...