Recent content by M1$T@ M1

1. M1$T@ M1

Dane Searls R.I.P

Dane Searls Dane Searls RIP :( You and Colin (Winkleman) TALENT SADLY MISSED
  2. M1$T@ M1

What is your photo setup?

Setup Just started out with the following setup EOS 550 D 18-135 IS EFS 55-250 IS 50mm 1:8 Kenko 12/20/36 mm extenders (for macro)-want macro lense. Hoya filters Manfrotto 7322 tripod (ball head) Canon battery grip (heaps of rechargeables-canon backups) getting 430 or 580 speedlite
  3. M1$T@ M1

What helmet do you use and why do you like it?

Helmet(s) I gots me a Met for commuting, a Bell Bellistic (courage for your head) ,for downhill -heavy as a mother ,but, bulletproof. The cream on the cake though is my...........TA DAAAAAAH--- the TLD D2 carbon Phobia. Light / tough / vented / carbon - THE best and it only cost me $350...
  4. M1$T@ M1

need help on new rear shock

Rear shock Mate , i bought B8AST's 5th and am putting a larger lb spring on her , 300 lb?. At the moment im running a Fox Van R/C , but the 5th is a wicked shock,SOOOOOO much adjustability. Air/Oil/Coil/Low-High Compression/Bottom-Top Stroke ? Go bonkers getting your setup, but it gets you...
  5. M1$T@ M1

Chain repair out on a ride

Chain repair Well mate, i use a Wipperman? "link", you can get em in 7/9 sp? But anyways i had a derailuer/chain/spoke DISASTER:eek: out in the " boondocks" downhilling. Grabbed my Ritchey CPR 13 (RIP) and my trusty link thingy "cracked" the link(s)to shorten the chain and hey "presto" -limp...
  6. M1$T@ M1

Painting springs

Yeah mate powdercoating is an OK way to go i did mine at the powdercoaters i worked for.You can only anodise alloy(s) , because Sulphuric acid is used in the process and it will eat the steel.We use a rubberised paint solution at work( dont know its name/im a sandblaster)-im thinking of using...
  7. M1$T@ M1

Powdercoating cost

Powdercoating As the guys above said mate,$25/30 for cranks-$50/60 for a frame-depending on if it is blasted -I used to work for a powdercoater.AND sandblasting can do all materials mate , depending on psi . Im a sandblaster and have done shit loads of materials including brass/copper sheet at...
  8. M1$T@ M1

sold

Dhr Gday mate i will take the pedals-PM asap thanks. Cheers Ned:)
  9. M1$T@ M1

Downhill pay

Downhil pay Definitely not enough ,considering how much us chumps plow into the industry.Have a look at Tracey Hannah for example-living off her credit card,trying to pick up sponsorship that would/could get her to ALL races,accomodation etc.FUCKED UP is what i call that ,considering her TALENT...
  10. M1$T@ M1

STOLEN Black Evil Imperial - Melbourne

SWEEEEEET Imperial Mate as i said that is one SCHWEEEEEEET looking rig, im sorry its gone(FOR THE MOMENT).I will keep an eye out in CARNEGIE/Chadstone (i live there) and aslo Dandenong (i work there).So heres hoping bro :)
  11. M1$T@ M1

Custom bike accessories?

Bike accessories Look you guys, can you please STOP! I think im about to piss my pants from laughing too much!!:D :D No, seriously , i am! But look mate, just get a Camelback, and a multi-tool bag thingy that goes under the seat (they can carry heaps of MTB gooodness in them).
  12. M1$T@ M1

Sandblasting help

Bead/Soda/Grit/Sandblasting To those that want to know about Sand/Soda/Bead/Abrasive(GRIT) blasting techniques and their effects.If you want a smooth "profile" Soda & Bead blasting are the techniques to use AFTER you have paint stripped (recommended) your frame.Both of these materials offer...
  13. M1$T@ M1

Sold please delete MRP System 2 Slalom Guide

Mrp Gday mate PM me with your details, will take the guide off your hands :)
  14. M1$T@ M1

Bush Bandits - Brisbane DJ Jam Saturday 15th

Bush Bandits Gday mate just read in the article with the 2 greenies that they said you used a backhoe? to build your jumps etc . Somehow i find that incredulous, because as you said not really enough room for spectators for your last sesh and not exactly a stealthy type of approach to...
  15. M1$T@ M1

Upside Down Forks

Upside Down Forks/Lefty The reason you can trust Lefty forks guys is because (1)the axle/arm of the fork is Ti.(2) The design for the single leg was "borrowed" off the A-10 Warthog ("Tankbuster") because the 30mm GAU/8 A Avenger cannon which neccesitated the gear be "offset" or single-sided ...