Recent content by maarrggh

1. M

FOUND: cycle computer Royal National Park near loftus

If you can tell me what sort it is it's yours. Found on saturday the 17th of july on the fire trail between Loftus and Engadine. Paul
  2. M

NSW SOLD 08 Giant Glory 8

bump back to the top
  3. M

Now $1800 ONO
  4. M

Item:SOLD GIANT 2008 Glory 8 - Downhill/Freeride Mountian Bike Location:Waterfall Sydney 2233 Item Condition:In exellent condition Reason for selling:need this gone before my wife starts asking questions Price and price conditions:$2000ONO Now $1800ONO Extra Info: White Powder Coated Frame...
  5. M

Little Things You Hate

Running over dog shit on the trail and listening to your mates laugh at you for the rest of the day because your covered in it!
  6. M

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

Can something be done about the rock spiders that infest the area behind the oval?
  7. M

Crank-lock for better cornering

This is the best thread ever! I bet there would be a few high school physics teachers rolling in their graves. By the way, standing on your pedals will give you more control over your bike via weight distribution but in no way lowers your CoG Oh and the product is a load of B.S
  8. M

2009 Specialized Stump jumper - To Buy or Not To Buy?

Got an elite for $2900 and couldn't be happier!
  9. M

How'd I do this?!

Mate that's unreal! I've been working as a fitter for 18years and the only time I've seen something like that happen is when things have been tightened way too tight. If you do find out how it happened I'd love to know.
  10. M

upgrading to dual crown justifiable

Mate, I've got duel crowns on my freeride bike and i'd love to go back to a single crown. I reckon their best suited to DH so if that's all you want to do they would be a good choice for an upgrade.