Recent content by Macca8530

1. Macca8530

VIC Sold as.

interested mate, would it suit a 184cm rider? Also what would be the price to ship to Townsville Qld? cheers
  2. Macca8530

QLD SOLD. PLEASE DELETE. Giant Reign, 2013 fully upgraded PIKE/MONARCH/REVERB

whats the lowest you would consider mate? pm please
  3. Macca8530

The hardtail riding thread

The geax tattoo lights I've got now aren't too bad, abit slippery and i just kept getting too many flats. Hopefully my tabletops will arrive soon so i can see how they go. I didn't know about the maxxis dth. They look pretty good.
  4. Macca8530

Thanks man. I ordered some folding tabletops in 26x2.25 so hopefully they'll be a sweet tyre. I might have to look at DMR supermotos or sb8's down the track
  5. Macca8530

Just got back into riding, bought a 2013 norco 250. Changed a few things like brake to a avid elixir 3, and chucked on some lock on grips. Just wondering what everyones running for tyres as the geax tattoos are great for park/street, but i mainly ride dirt and they get flats really easy and are...
  6. Macca8530

QLD Custom Giant STP ) 13.5" SOLD

any idea what postage would be to Townsville mate?
  7. Macca8530

SOLD 2012 Specialized P2 Cro-Mo

Alright mate no worries. I will let you know hopefully by this friday :)
  8. Macca8530

SOLD 2012 Specialized P2 Cro-Mo

Hey mate, Is this still for sale? If yes would you be willing to post? I'm interested but live in Townsville, Queensland..
  9. Macca8530

SOLD pls delete

where abouts in qld are you mate?
  10. Macca8530

Transition from a faithful 05 Norco Rampage to? P.3? STP? MRKT MOB? help!

No Stps. There alrite, but in your case i would be going for something with a cromo frame and horizontal dropouts, cause face it, chain tensioners are just not that great. Black mrkt riot complete is looking good, whats yours price range?
  11. Macca8530

24' jump bike crankss

If its a dirt jumper, i would honestly go for a nice strong pair of bmx cranks. they'll look good too. you have a euro bottom bracket so you'll probly need a pair of cranks with a 19mm spindle. cheap really good pair of cranks would probly be we the people royals. bit heavy but very strong...
  12. Macca8530

POS blkmrkt's are the new stp.

I personally think it looks great. We don't all want to run flyweight tubes, lightest tyres available and plastic seats... Bike looks great mate, ride her hard
  13. Macca8530

DJ Traffic Jam

That looks incredibly good mate, just noticed it has shorter chain stays that the 2008 sub, so despite being a lower end model its still pretty darn good. I'm actually keen to get one after seeing this, good quality frame without breaking the bank, what more could you want?
  14. Macca8530

DJ My suburban is just so blue.

looks so nice mate
  15. Macca8530

DJ Riotriotriot

nicest riot i have seen so far, colour is dialled