Recent content by maccachris

1. M

Strava friends?

Not much fun http://app.strava.com/athletes/2612890 I ride road too, but most of the off road trails i ride are private :P Still! always up for a new person to follow, find out about some new trails!
  2. M

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

I've got to ask, how bad is the damage? Like, it wasn't too wet, is the council blowing the extent of the damage out of proportion? Not taking anything away from the fact that what these guys have done is wrong, but still, how bad is it?
  3. M

Centurion Backfire 600

Ok so my personal bike (not race bike) is a backfire 3md, basically, its crap, the paint comes off easily, and the build quality just isnt good, a lot comes loose/breaks, even though this is better specced, i'd guess the same. I doubt it is worth much second hand, less than $300, especially...
  4. M

AM Helmet

661 Recon 661 Recon, really light, fits well even when i have my chinstrap loose, good vents, doesnt have the whistling problem of the flux, plus it gets bashed around in my schoolbag heaps during the day, before training, and hasnt broken. Plus it matches my gloves