Strava friends?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Howdy,

Just wondering if there's a thread on Rotorburn that shares peoples Strava accounts?

I think it'd be good banter to compare each other times and bag the shit outta each other feeble efforts!!

If anyone's interested, my Strava link is

http://www.strava.com/athletes/1917597

Feel free to ad me..... And share your Strava account

Johnny

Stirling

Likes Dirt
If I hear someone yell strava at me on my local trails I won't know whether to laugh or cry! Too much random shit happens to try time yourself with any serious intent, well with me on the trail it does....!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
If I hear someone yell strava at me on my local trails I won't know whether to laugh or cry! Too much random shit happens to try time yourself with any serious intent, well with me on the trail it does....!
I'm by no means a starve freak, just out to enjoy the rides and have a laugh!
If some bloke yelled "Strava" at me on trail, I'd make it my business to fuck up his lap.
Ignorant assholes are right down the bottom of my Xmas card list....

Stirling

Likes Dirt
If some bloke yelled "Strava" at me on trail, I'd make it my business to fuck up his lap.
Ahh we think alike then :D
Become a mobile chicane I would!

castle

Squid
Agree with this.
It's not all about smashing KOM's and trying to be the fastest out there.
Just enjoy riding. I use it for gauging my personal performance and tracking my rides/runs.
Good self motivation.

Been out of action for a few months because of injury, but getting back into it...

http://www.strava.com/athletes/3053794

knock yourself out...

http://app.strava.com/clubs/rotorburn-com

- carpetrunner
Been on this for a few months, good stuff!

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
meeeehh, I've been using 'Strava' for awhile now and I'm still absolutely sceptical about
the times posted on there. I've gotten KOM's and lost KOM's so many times I've lost count
even with my mates who I ride with many times i'll smash them or vice versa they'll
smash me in times when we're right on each others rear tyre.
I'm gonna say it's down to the provider.

If ya want real times use your go-pro

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
meeeehh, I've been using 'Strava' for awhile now and I'm still absolutely sceptical about
the times posted on there. I've gotten KOM's and lost KOM's so many times I've lost count
even with my mates who I ride with many times i'll smash them or vice versa they'll
smash me in times when we're right on each others rear tyre.
I'm gonna say it's down to the provider.

If ya want real times use your go-pro
I got a KOM going down hill???? WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk