Recent content by marcRIDE

1. marcRIDE

Bulli DH wrecked

Yeah Bishi i know where your comin from there.. i went moto riding up there few weeks ago and i saw just after that gate there was all them trees there... keen to do somethin about it?
  2. marcRIDE

Boxing day bash. + new pics!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh at the angry face.
  3. marcRIDE

Boxing day bash. + new pics!

cheers for the photos mayo.. wheres the one of me doin the gap? :(
  4. marcRIDE

Catching the Redsands Train

hey scotty thanks for the pictures mate. was a great ride day.
  5. marcRIDE

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

whos riding saturday?
  6. marcRIDE

Funnelweb Photos-Link to all photos is up last page

hey mate just wondering if you can send the pics of rider #771 to fully_sick_mtbr@hotmail.com cheers, marc
  7. marcRIDE

Nowra State Round 08

hey mate just wondering if you have pictures of me: BIke: 08 Giant Glory dh1 Number: 771 Apparel: black tld jersey and shorts
  8. marcRIDE

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

mayo what the hell is wrong with you. haha
  9. marcRIDE

Mt Keira-NEW PICS 3rd Page

nice to see you getting used to the faith christian. looks like your getting the hang of the dually :-D
  10. marcRIDE

Best Shoes for flats

what does everyone think about Shimano MP56's? i was looking at a pair at the bike shed mortdale for $100. how do they compare against 5-10s?
  11. marcRIDE

Putting 08 boxer race on a 07 giant glory 0 [freeride]

yeah what mayo said about throwing the bike out of its geometry, its gonna feel like your riding a chopper :O
  12. marcRIDE

Mt Keira-NEW PICS 3rd Page

Thanks for the awesome pictures Christian. Might have to get some shots and videos of you today ;) Should be a good film session today. :D
  13. marcRIDE

Gong Riders Want More North Shore?

yeah i think we should build BIG stuff at possums, because all the stuff that there is now is all small stuff for the beginners.These school holidays i think we could make a drop that even compresses our suspension.. and even that speed ramp you guys had in mind; we could just cut out the timber...
  14. marcRIDE

New 08 Ns Suburban WONDERBRAS ON NOW!!

That is so nice.. your good at picking colour schemes ;)
  15. marcRIDE

Not Just Another Glory!

whoooaaaaa, that is reeeeeealy nice 15 outta 10 ;)