Recent content by Maris

1. M

Sold 2015 Giant Trance 2 - Large - $1000

Item: 2015 Gaint Trance 2 https://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/trance-27dot5-2-2015 Changed from stock: ODI Ruffian Lock-On Grips Race Face Turbine Cinch Direct Mount Chainset + Race Face 36T chainring Medium Cage Shimano XT M786 derailleur 11-36t, Shimano XT M771 10 Speed MTB Cassette...
  2. M

2011 Giant Reign BB71 questions

Thanks for the info phil, have already been looking at the xcx.st for the chainguide, just need to find somewhere to buy it. Guessing the direct mount version ive read your planning will still be a while? Also, does a crankset just need to have the correct spindle length/width to be...
  3. M

Yeah i've read that thread but its more about trying to fit a chain guide, which does happen to be my second problem, but just wanted to know if theres any restrictions on what cranks you can run with that bb?
  4. M

Im looking to buy a new reign soon but with the addition of the larger range 10speed cassette have been thinking about switching out the crankset to a single chainring crank. I've had my eyes on the Sram Stylo 1.1 but have recently noticed that the new reign is using a press-fit "bb71 powercore"...
  5. M

NSW Glory DH0 / Medium / Fox40's - SOLD!

Ok the week is coming to an end so not long to sell this anymore. Will drop the price to $1800. May go as low as $1600 for a local pickup as i need this gone asap.
  6. M

Fair enough. To help give you an idea, just done the local tracks (possums/thirroul), fairly light riding and has only been ridden a couple times since the start of the year.
  7. M

'08 There's no difference between the 07/08/09 models as far as i know, correct me if im wrong.
  8. M

Need to sell this within the next week or it stays with me. :(
  9. M

Price update: Will go down to $1900 or $1800 for local pickup/delivery.
  10. M

Booomp! :o
  11. M

Will do $1900 for a local pickup as im lazy ;)
  12. M

Item: Giant Glory DH0, medium Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Usual scratches but mechanically its great :). Rear wheel has 2 dents in it that dont effect riding (tubeless tyres still seal perfectly), see photos for everything else. Reason for selling: Need the money and its not...
  13. M

Possums/Corrimal Mine for sale!

Stumbled across an interesting piece of land for sale on the interwebs today.. http://www.domain.com.au/Public/PropertyDetails.aspx?adid=2008122202 Apparently the corrimal mine has been rezoned and is being sold, so if there's any mega rich mountain bikers around the area, now's the time. :D...
  14. M

Neck Braces - good article about the differences.

The alpinestars section is interesting, saying that it's mainly only compression fractures that have a real threat for paralysis/death. Has anyone read anything else like this or to the contrary? Or know of anyone that has had a serious neck injury from anything besides compression?
  15. M

Nwd 10

Not to buck the trend here but i thought it was terrible..mostly. Kirt Voreis' section i loved, could have watched that go on for an hour but apart from that i was very dissapointed. Gee's section i think was ruined by the heli shots and music, heli shots are always usually too far away to do...