Recent content by martinpb

1. martinpb

STOLEN From CDU Darwin, NT - Set of 29er Crossmax wheels

Mavic C29rossmax 29er wheels, older type modelled after the SX heavy duty wheels From Charles Darwin University, Darwin NT Just the wheels - black with green and white stickers, 180mm rotors, Gerax tubeless tyres. Missing from the Yellow 4 bike lock up as of Wednesday 25th February...
  2. martinpb

Plenty Gorge and Parks Vic

depends who raises the money and from where. if a club had raised the money they would be well within their rights not to have it spent on trails their members don't want Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
  3. martinpb

Plenty Gorge and Parks Vic

Same here - live in Mill Park, so these are my local trails (not that i get much chance to ride them)
  4. martinpb

Merri Creek Trails?

I often use the main creek path as an extended commute to work (from Mill Park to Parkville). Not much dirt, but the way the track it built makes it a bit like mountain biking on concrete :-)
  5. martinpb

MTB Coaching

+1 for Donna
  6. martinpb

Lost Mavic CrossMax SC

hey! if anyone is heading from Victoria to Thredbo/Jindabyne via the Murry Valley Highway could you keep a look out for my wheel!?!? it fell off the car somewhere between Tallangata and Thredbo it's a silver Mavic Crossmax SX with a 7" rotor and a Noby Nic tyre thanks for any help...
  7. martinpb

Cascade Hut / Pinch River / Pilot Wilderness ride

a couple of us are going to be up around Thredbo 28th Dec - 3rd Jan. Does anyone want to join us in doing the full Cascade trail to the bottom of the Pinch River descent? most likely would be after 30th Dec.
  8. martinpb

Buller XC trail launch - woohoo!

IIRC the top is behind the locked gates, but you could drive at least as far as Telephone box junction and ride up the access road
  9. martinpb

Riders in Northcote?

try the yarra trails regulars thread on here too. i'm away till 30th but will be out a lot over the rest of summer
  10. martinpb

Boonah area over Christmas

hey, yeah, i'd noticed the proximity of Mt Joyce :-) i'll PM you and sort out details Martin
  11. martinpb

Boonah area over Christmas

hey, i'm going to be up in Boonah 23rd-30th and will be looking to get out for some rides if people want to hook up for a spin. Martin
  12. martinpb

VIC Lysterfield Park

that's up to you - if you build it like Cressy's, then it will be like Cressy's; if you don't, it will bike like whatever the people who choose to contribute build it like :-)
  13. martinpb

Copperhead Flow Down trail @ Mt Buller, just a get you frothing a little.

thanks for the clarification... "Copperhead will be open to the public once the downhill mountain biking season commences on December 26. Free shuttles are running today and tomorrow from 11am-4pm, ferrying riders from the bottom of the trail to the top." Read more...
  14. martinpb

LOL - the quote should be "lies, damn lies, and PR stunts"
  15. martinpb

But according to the Mt Buller website's trail report, Copperhead isn't open anyway... is this an oversight or just the usual ski resort BS about the amount of snow, but transfered to summer? :single_eye: