mas2's latest activity

• M
    Yep real nice bike and attention to detail. GLWS
  • M
    mas2 replied to the thread Hubs.
    Excellent info, thanks for that.
  • M
    They do spin well. I should have mentioned that I did have issues with the pawls in the hub seizing when I first got them but they have...
  • M
    mas2 posted the thread QLD Deore Calipers in Brakes.
    Item: 2x Deore Calipers Location: Clayfield QLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Dont use Price and price conditions: $20 Pictures:
    • IMG_3759.jpg
  • M
    Item: 1 pair Fox socks and 1 pair Assos socks Location:Clayfield QLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling:Too small Price and price...
    • IMG_3763.JPG
  • M
    Item: 760mm raceface bars with 35mm clamp Location: Clayfield QLD Item Condition: Good, couple scratches at grips area Reason for...
    • IMG_3747.jpg
    • IMG_3755.jpg
    • IMG_3757.jpg
  • M
    Okay. Never had good wheels so just assumed they would be worth it. Guess I wont bother with it then unless consensus changes....
  • M
    mas2 replied to the thread Helicoil my crankarm.
    This is right up there on my list of things that make me feel uncomfortable.
  • M
    mas2 posted the thread Hubs in Parts 'n Stuff.
    I have stock wheels on my bike (Sunringle ATAC Duroc 30) and am wondering if it would make a big difference if I went with a faster...
  • M
    mas2 replied to the thread The gaming thread.
    Have been sporadically playing rocketleague for the last year and previously played counterstrike for about 10 years then stopped the...
  • M
    mas2 replied to the thread Creaking seatpost advice - options.
    Yep I get the same too, often its the rails. Also, I had one I thought was bottom bracket but found it was derailleur hanger that...
  • M
    Somehow he got a girlfriend and she made him tidy up, which resulted in him finding it under a pile of unwashed clothes.* *may not be...
  • M
    so what happened?
  • M
    mas2 replied to the thread Camelbaks.
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I find if I dont use powerade I get leg cramps often and will try the rinse out and chuck in the...
  • M
    mas2 reacted to Boom King's post in the thread Maxxis DHF or DHR2 with Like.
    Just go Michelin Enduro Front and Rear. Very grippy in a wide range of conditions. Only 2.4 but they blow up well.