Recent content by Matty_moo85

1. M

Fox shock no spacers?

Thanks guys hopefully I can get out this weekend of a bit of a ride and muck around with pressures and settings. I'm guessing if the rebound is too slow that would also effect the small bump? Ie not recovinging quick enough. I have set that back up as per the fox pressure chart and will start...
  2. M

Fox shock no spacers?

Hey yeah will give that a go to but I am already at 30% sag so was not sure if it would help ?
  3. M

Fox shock no spacers?

Hey, Thanks yeah that's also what I'm thinking but for the cost $100 I thought it was worth a shot. Way better than the magura stock shock for pedaling and jumps just the small fast impact stuff I'm not super happy with currently
  4. M

Fox shock no spacers?

Hi All, I have a Fox float x evol that feels quite harsh on the small bumps roots ruts etc. Im also not using all the travel over bigger stuff. The shock is a "custom tune" c2bs off a yeti sb6 which i have fitted to my Focus Sam after giving it a service. I have taken the spacer which from what...
  5. M

Ks lev integra help

Ok. So after sliding the outer in the frame abit more from the remote it's working again. The remote not springing back but it never has so looks like the cartage is all good!
  6. M

Ks lev integra help

Hey cheers I will give that a go. Oh ok cool fat duck is prob the closet if I can't figure it out I will give them a call Thanks
  7. M

Ks lev integra help

Yeah I can push outer in and out the frame a fair bit. I mean it was working fine until I have change the post height apart from the remote not really spring back by its self after dropping the post. I'm in WA
  8. M

Ks lev integra help

Service is probably a good idea. I don't think it has ever been set up properly since buying the bike the remote was always sloppy. I thought pulling the post further out of the frame may of just put more tension on the wire activating it or something
  9. M

Ks lev integra help

So I have figured out I have been riding around for years with my saddle to low. So I have adjusted the hight of my post but now my dropper goes down an inch or so when seated. Any one have any ideas on a easy solution. I have played around with the barrel adjuster but hasn't helped at all. Any...
  10. M

Cleat pos/pedal selection question

Hi Thanks for your help I have Googled it a heap but couldn't find that much info with only pain while decending. I will try them all the way back and see how that goes Cheers
  11. M

Cleat pos/pedal selection question

Hi guys I thought about giving clipless a shot probably 8 months ago and have been on them ever since. I have been messing with the cleat position lately because I have been getting sore arches when depending ever since I have been using them. I moved them forward and my calf's were getting...
  12. M

All Mountain Tyres

Any one tried a Rock Razor on the rear in gravely conditions? not sure how it would go in WA pea gravel
  13. M

Post your all mountain bike

Had my first proper ride on it on the weekend. It feels very stable at high speeds and eats up really rough stuff very well. I wasn't super impressed with the fork at first I think it also preforms best when its getting really worked hard. Tires are super sticky and make the climbs slightly...
  14. M

Post your all mountain bike

Got this beast a couple of weeks ago Focus Sam 2.0 really happy with the bike over all. Just need a couple of little things get some rubber boots for the crank arms and rip the tubes out.
  15. M

Adjustable Seat Posts

Hey guys Yep worked out the barrel adjuster, if I do tighten it the remotes slack comes up and it springs back but the post is activated the whole time. I am assuming this is because the cable is pulling the actuator. There does seem to be a fair bit of extra cable inside the frame because even...