Recent content by mikenz

1. M

ACT sold

Hi there Hi there are you willing to ship to brisbane
  2. M

Roll-ins?

If you've got a ute I'd go around to building sites an ask the chippies for any off cuts there normal more than happy to let you dig threw the off cut pile or even offer a carton you might be surprised what they will give you for a carton
  3. M

Shock service Brisbane

Cheers guys looks like il be going to see nsdynamics What sort of turn around do they have
  4. M

Shock service Brisbane

Can some one please recommend some were in Brisbane to get my fox dhx 3.0 rear shock serviced an maybe a ruff price I'd be looking at cheers
  5. M

Calling Brisbane dirt jumpers

Sounds good man just shot me a pm when your free if people are keen to dig an ride txt me my names mike 0424342223
  6. M

There on the south side there not to big just big enough.there secret but I am willing to tell people that are genuinely kean to ride an dig but I don't won't every one in Brisbane knowing were they are or even about them
  7. M

Not really no one seems to be keen to build some decent jumps if nearly got them finished though it's taken me long enough
  8. M

Save outlooks!

If I was to post the link on my Facebook an get my mates to sign it would it be valid if the people that signed it were in new Zealand????
  9. M

Won't to ride downhill

Hi all I'm looking for some people to ride some downhill with/maybe show me a few tracks around the Brisbane area pm me if your keen or give me a txt my names mike 0424342223
  10. M

Come on There has to b some people that are keen to ride/dig some proper trails
  11. M

Hi all so iv been building some trails an I'm wondering if any dead kean dirt jumpers would be willing to come give me a hand to finsh them off there nearly done I won't post on here were they are but if your kean pm me or give me a txt 0424342223 my names mike
  12. M

QLD brisbane riding buddy

Hi all iv been living in Brisbane for two years now an I'm getting a little board riding by my self so I was wondering if there's any one on here that's keen to do some skate park/street/dirt riding with me I'm no pro just keen to meet some more people that are keen to get out for a ride tidings...
  13. M

The foam pit thread

i made one in my back yard a year or so ago was 6x6 i had two layers of tires then a layer of mattress then went down to my local mattress manufacturer an got all there off cuts didnt cost me a cent
  14. M

legal trail/jump maintenance brisbane

bump can any one give me any info??? please
  15. M

legal trail/jump maintenance brisbane

no havent talked to any one as of yet just trying to gather some info i know they got a over hall a year ago so was trying to find out what the go with maintenance was it dosent look as though any ones done any thing maintenance since they were built