Calling Brisbane dirt jumpers

mikenz

Squid
Hi all so iv been building some trails an I'm wondering if any dead kean dirt jumpers would be willing to come give me a hand to finsh them off there nearly done I won't post on here were they are but if your kean pm me or give me a txt 0424342223 my names mike

mikenz

Squid
Not really no one seems to be keen to build some decent jumps if nearly got them finished though it's taken me long enough

Faceit

Likes Bikes
Hey mate, how far from goldy? Like are they north side etc, I'd be keen as to dig just depends how big they are haha, mainly riding Dh but have a sweet dj bike that I need to use more.

mikenz

Squid
There on the south side there not to big just big enough.there secret but I am willing to tell people that are genuinely kean to ride an dig but I don't won't every one in Brisbane knowing were they are or even about them

Faceit

Likes Bikes
Yeah dude, I'm keen as but won't be for a couple of weeks, as I've gotta move factories so my weekends are out after this weekend.. But yeah will pm ya soon and if ur keen to share I can bring some serious shoveling skills to the table.

Tamzy

Cannon Fodder
Hey dude
me and a mate would be interested in helping and riding?
we are in Redlands, where are they located?
:)

mikenz

Squid
Sounds good man just shot me a pm when your free if people are keen to dig an ride txt me my names mike 0424342223

andrewG

Likes Dirt
Hey,
I texted you about the jumps but you left out some info

I live just near carindale, how far is the track from there?

Last edited:

mitch41

Likes Bikes
Hey mate which suburb on the southside? Im keen to ride some decent jumps and happy to lend a hand digging, probably wont be able to fit in riding for a little while yet though but when I can I will be able to bring a couple mates to help dig too.