Sold......
  4. mitchy_

sold

5. mitchy_

QLD sold

sold ......
  6. mitchy_

QLD sold

Bump... open to offers. Will also part out if someone wants frame and/or fork.
  7. mitchy_

QLD sold

It usually sits a bit higher.
  8. mitchy_

QLD sold

Mines a manual, stall not required! Tranny cooler is always wise, and there are some mild cams that don't require a big stall. i would go a smaller cam than what I have in hindsight, but holy shit does it sound tough.
  9. mitchy_

QLD sold

Yup, 400kW. The GenF2 senator really is a wolf in sheep's clothing, shame I didn't have 90k to blow. They respond very well to cam upgrades, mine puts out near on 500rwhp with a sizeable lumpy stick and supporting mods. Blower is much more stealth, but my brother seems to have no end of...
  10. mitchy_

QLD sold

Self levelling air bags help there... can't actually drive like that, just a 'parked' setting Has a tow bar! For those shuttles that need 500hp. :bounce:
  11. mitchy_

QLD sold

I was looking for a black senator or tourer R8, but I've always wanted an SV08 and now own one of 12 manual's in existence. Legal with 22's, just have to be careful with tyre load rating as most of the cheap ones don't meet the minimum rating for a VE.
  12. mitchy_

QLD sold

VE Senator SV08. She's full kebab spec at the moment.
  13. mitchy_

QLD sold

Mine isn't so bad then. Currently sitting on 20.5L/100km with a few laps to the office. Might need to keep my VE omega wagon... Hah. Pedals are cause my SPD's are cactus. No pleasing some people.
  14. mitchy_

QLD sold

no hah... it's an LS3 with a big cam too. :pound:
  15. mitchy_

QLD sold

Cars will always be my biggest passion... 29" Eww, not a glorified beetle. It's the ultimate bogan mobile, a HSV.