Recent content by Mountain man

1. M

80-100mm forks

price What you price range?
  2. M

My GIANT Ride.....

Gota love Giants. Is it just me or are ACs the bet bike, and do what there desinged to do.
  3. M

Fuzzy's Da Bomb w/ extra pimp

Thats da bomb.
  4. M

Guivers DMR

Nice Clean and it a DMR of course.
  5. M

gromets gt ruckus 2.0

It just keeps getting better and better nice ride wish i had one.
  6. M

my sick black 222

Nice ride. congrats and stuff. Would ride well?
  7. M

Cheap yet possibly dodgy FF helmets

Think think think this is the most inportant part of your body (well err) So protect it with the goods.
  8. M

Whats more important to you?

You want a good frame and shit components, as you can up grade them if they break unless it's going to be way out of your price range to get both top noth from the start.
  9. M

Weird Frame Design

Great flex off the seat but bloody stupid desing and sutible for most riding.
  10. M

eep

Thats Farkin Huge how many feet long is the double.
  11. M

A tale of three rides - Crafty, Sassie and Avanti

Some shit Avanti lol Yo can not talk! Mr XC Avanti with DH tyers and heor hydros. I like the Crafty.
  12. M

GT Rukus idrive 20

Anthony sto puting new post;s up they WILL kick you off i should know.
  13. M

Crank brother egg beaters

Angus your mum says get off the internet now and If you like them go BUY them and stop beating aroud the bush. e.g. FRM 125, stinky, AC2,GT ruckus 2.0, Norco launch the list gos's on and on But i like them so do something about it. ARRGH!!! Just trying to beat anthony. lol lol
  14. M

AMP

DH lol Dhing yer in YA BRA NICE Looking old skool bike Anthony.
  15. M

Heavy Metal: 6/03 update hubs + rims + cranks + others

nice At the star of this page i was sad :cry: But now i feel happy that those bikes will be soon ridden and built to make two supppperrrr bikes. HAVE FUN OR I"LL TAKE THOESE BIKES OFF YOU AND GIVE THEM A PROPER HOME. :P :P :P