Recent content by MrLazy

1. M

The QUICK question thread.....

how much would you be after for it??
  2. M

The QUICK question thread.....

Crashed my bike on Stromlo last week and broke my bikes remote lockout button (my spec sheet calls it a poploc)... would anyone happen to know where I might be able to find a replacement that doesn’t cost $80 (as the bikes not worth too much more lol)
  3. M

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Thats a cracking photo! Even if Vinales elbow isnt on the deck ; )
  4. M

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Thats weird - the connectors on my Aldi stand are spin clamps rather than quick releases (although on the bit that attached to the bike on mine IS a quick connector too, but doesnt look to be the same material). Looks exactly the same except for that. Can anyone confirm if they did get one from...
  5. M

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

I wonder how many engines Vinales is down to now ... Apparently Morobidellis engine from last week is still OK to use suprisingly. Should be interesting for the rest of the season
  6. M

Fire Warnings

Ok I did edit my post and was literally about to press update but chose not to, because I didnt want to make this about submarines. NOBODY WANTS SUBMARINES Thats besides the point. But as someone who worked frontline on these planes, there is better areas to be spending money on to assist with...
  7. M

Aldi bike sale

I got one of the stands on saturday. Really weird, an hour and a half after the opened, walking up and an Aldi guy was dragging 2 down the aisle to the dock?? Still 2 on the table so managed to get one at least. I figure for $40 its gonna allow me to figure out if I really do want to spend the...
  8. M

Fire Warnings

Only issue is the ongoing costs of them. Theyre a huge money sink for the amount we would use them. To have them sitting in the shed for 95% of the time, whilst having continued staffing, support, maintenance and crews on the books. Thats per plane, then you need spotter planes, the facilities...
  9. M

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Didnt get to watch the race unfortunately. Sounded like a good one. Apparently yamahas engine woes are continuing (although doesnt sound like anyone blew theirs up this time?)
  10. M

Little Things You Hate

100% but also looks faded as hell. Wonder what it would have looked like from the utes POV. Council need to get onto that
  11. M

Hopefully he can stand up again
  12. M

So its obviously not safe enough for him to use, but anyone else thats alright . Thats absolutely disgusting
  13. M

Otherwise perfectly fine!? How much is he asking for it
  14. M

The discount code thread

All of their (cheaper) workstands sold out :(
  15. M

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Yeah 99% likely out for next round and then in doubt for the 2 after that as well. Not good at all - apparently bones playing with the nerves. Was spectacular to watch him carve through the field too bad he made another mistake