Recent content by msbhvn

1. M

Heaps of Norcos now on Graysonline

Wow havent logged on here in 8 years :) I just rang them to check a few things, though it says pickup only you can send a courier to collect on your behalf, all the courier needs is a written letter of authorisation, a copy of your licence and the winning confirmation. You can use any...
  2. M

Ironhorse Porter Series

Mate you'll probably find that the first is the manafacturer retail price, and the second is the store retail price. (i am only saying this as I have seen it posted on US site, i.e. X% of MSRP)
  3. M

Importing from the UK

I spent about 300 on bits and pieces from chain reaction and there wasnt any tax to be paid. I geuss all you have to worry about is the weight aspect, try a place like ww.chainreactioncycles.com go to a frame of the same wight, click buy and on the second or third screen it will say how...
  4. M

Let's Give it up for jensonusa

you can always cancel your request
  5. M

Let's Give it up for jensonusa

but is it hard for them to look at there own website before replying with a stupid answer like that.
  6. M

Euthenasia

euthenasia was legal in the northern territory for a little while, then was overturned in parliment. The best case for the "right to life" candidates is the person that was on TV wanting to die, basically on her death bed. She came to Darwin to die but euthenasia was illigal. Anyways a few...
  7. M

I have a schoolies dilema!!

Jeez, thought people wherent allowed to drink until they where 18. Peachy, mate the things that you have been seeing on TV about schoolies makes me think that it aint a good place to be. Save up and go to Ibizi, you WILL NOT regret it. By the way $1,500.00 for a ticket is hella expensive IMO.
  8. M

Chain Reaction Cycles

How about fromm the uk to darwin in 4 days. quicker than any national freighter i have used
  9. M

Chain Reaction Cycles

I highly recomend them, they got the parts through quickly and replied to all emails i sent within 24hours ( a lot better than any other overseas mail order place i have use ).
  10. M

Shimano Injunction Overturned by Munich District Court

the shoe can fit the other foot too mate, imagine someone spends years developing a product for some person to come a log and steal there idea. Patents can be as good as they are bad.
  11. M

Millions of peaches...

They have heaps of them up here in the NT, these things are the best fun. There is one with an EJ20 (wrx motor) in it with 4wd, it flies along.
  12. M

New Pushi steel frame release!!

Has anyone got some decent size pictures of this frame? (the pushi website doesnt work for me when I click on frames)
  13. M

Well, I did it...

Now you got to get a job, soon you will look back and say, damn I wish i was still at school (i know I do)
  14. M

How much for love...?

I am sure that most people who dont spend $5000.00 on a bike would do it on another thing that was to lose money. Think of it as a hobby, people spend thousand on their cars cause it is what they want (knowing that they will never get their money back) we spend it on bikes.
  15. M

PALMER TO RIDE IN 04 !!!

Just because he is arrogant to the camera doesnt mean he is an arrogant person. You see a lot of people that are real pricks in th media but when you meat them they are really nice people