Recent content by MTB-ChiK

1. MTB-ChiK

Flat pedals

Hey there, I have a set of slightly used Wellgo B-57's that came off my DH bike if they are any good to you? http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171538 Price neg $35?
  2. MTB-ChiK

[SOLD] 661 Launch SPD Shoes US9 NEW IN BOX

SOLD, thanks
  3. MTB-ChiK

[SOLD] Women's MACE Nitrate DH Shorts BNWT

SOLD, THANKS! Item: Women's MACE Nitrate DH Shorts Condition: Brand New With Tags RRP $120 Reason for selling: Still too small Extra Info: Tag says large but they are a 28" waist (more like a medium) Price and price conditions: $60 + post Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Regular Mail...
  4. MTB-ChiK

Bump, price drop & postage added :D
  5. MTB-ChiK

For sale: 661 Launch SPD Shoes US9 Item Condition: Brand New In Box Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: "Product Description" Comfortable padded tongue & heel collar. Sharp, skate shoe styling. Thick, flat laces. Accepts SPD cleats for clipping into pedals. Internal midsole is...
  6. MTB-ChiK

Sick of getting my legs scratched/chewed up when biking

Hey shazza, I use 661 ankle biters. Very comfy to wear & excellent protection when you smack into things you don't feel it! They are designed to slip into your shoe (I put mine under the shoe liner so you don't lose grip) Very easy solution to prevent cut up ankles ;) I have a spare pair of size...
  7. MTB-ChiK

Sold

Hey Zen, they are adults size small (about a 5 or 6 in 'glove terms') Measured flat the MTX are 20.5cm long (middle finger to wrist) and 10.5cm at the widest. SX1's are 21cm long and 10.5 wide (& fingers are larger on the SX1's) Hope that helps!
  8. MTB-ChiK

Sold

nah, sorry... just want to sell them. Cheers anyway :)
  9. MTB-ChiK

Sold

Item: 2 pairs of 661 Gloves 'SX1' Black/Blue/White - Size Small 'MTX' Black/Blue - Size Small Location: Mt Gambier SA 5290 Item Condition: New in packaging Reason for selling: Unwanted stock Price and price conditions: $20 EACH + $5.50 Regular Post Extra Info: the SX1's are slightly...
  10. MTB-ChiK

Sorry! double post, please delete

Sorry! double post, please delete
  11. MTB-ChiK

Adelaide

Damn, wish I could! I have to go up the following w'end for a family event :( how boring. Good luck to all the racers!
  12. MTB-ChiK

Brisbane People

What's this moving to QLD Jayne??! Geez, I am out of the loop aren't I! Do you not like 'Rad'elaide anymore??
  13. MTB-ChiK

SOLD SOLD SOLD! *NEW* Girls MACE Nitrate DH Shorts - Size 10 (28")

For sale: MACE Nitrate DH Shorts - Womens/Girls Size medium (Size 10 or 28") - Don't fit me Item Condition: Brand spanking new Price and price conditions: $OLD Extra Info: Sublimated camo detailing with direct injection logo's. Heavy-Duty 450D nylon with full hydrophobic lining...
  14. MTB-ChiK

Roxy and National Champs

I haven't dropped by this forum for a while... but to hear this news makes me very sad indeed. Kristina aka Roxy12 where are you? What's going on mate?
  15. MTB-ChiK

Round 1 Nationals - Eagle Park SA

Yeah I know :( It's half business trip, half chill out weekend for me before the Xmas rush.... But you're right, once I'm there I'll be wanting to ride :rolleyes: I'll be cheering you on don't you worry about that! See you all soon!