Recent content by mty10@

1. mty10@

2020 World Cup Discussion

I enjoy the typo of Mick Hannah's name...
  2. mty10@

2017 world cup discussion

And we're racing! Which means Tech difficulties for RBTV :violin: Congrats again to Tracy! Would have been good to see her beat Atherton straight up though :p
  3. mty10@

Arm of derailure contacting cassette

Um, short I think actually. I'll check my order! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. mty10@

#longlivethegoat Agreed, that's why I did! For anyone interested the setup is now; Shimano XT M786 Shadow+ 10 Speed Rear Mech w/10spd Goat Link Shimano Zee M640 1x10 shifter SRAM 10 Speed 11-36T w/One up 42T and SRAM something something chain. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. mty10@

Alright then gang, for those playing along at home my Goat Link finally showed up today. 10min later it's on and shifting like a dream. Cheers for all your help! (yes I know the chain is a bit slack, I have no idea where my chain breaker has gone so that's the next job ) Sent from my...
  6. mty10@

Yeah, jockey wheels clear, except in lowest gear (from memory ) Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. mty10@

Ok, but back to "serious" on topic discussion, this is the Goat Link y'all are referring to yes? Just want to check it's right before I sink money into it #unilife https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/wolf-tooth-goatlink Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. mty10@

Actually I think it's the 50mm stem or maybe that I'm now running a DHr on the rear? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. mty10@

Eh, I'm out of area and can't update on result. I figured replying would stop the bloat . I guess not. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. mty10@

Quantity > Quality Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. mty10@

I'm going for the spokey-doke effect. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. mty10@

Cos the alignment block is 110% in the right spot. It's not my first rodeo, just my first on more than 9spd Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. mty10@

You're not talking loud. That's just talking big. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. mty10@

This is what I'm thinking is the issue. My fault for not checking/realizing. Goat link it is Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. mty10@

Hahah sorry all, I've been of with RFS for few days and now on a job interview in Melbourne you'll have to wait until Saturday! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk