Recent content by MudRhino

1. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

I can honestly say I have never seen a donation box anywhere. But in saying that, I would be happy to donate some money for the trails. Never met Trav, but hear good things about him - so from me personally. thank you Trav, your work is greatly appreciate by myself. I completely enjoy my odd...
  2. MudRhino

Chain reaction cycles

Placed two orders with CRC, with 5 days in between. The first order sat at 'processing' for 8 days, whilst the second order showed up on my door step in 8 working days. I emailed CRC to ask what the F*$% was going on, got a generic response that did not address my issue - so I wrote back a...
  3. MudRhino

The discount code thread

Thanks for the code, unfortunately it has been already used by someone who was not considerate enough to (a) thank you; and (b) tell others it had been used. Cheers none the less :)
  4. MudRhino

Pedals keep spinning - not in a good way either

Yep it was the pawls that were dirty. I used the Eaton/Velomax instruction guide to dismantle the hub, and wouldn't you guess it - even though it was the model on the guide, it did not open in the same way. So after trying for about 30 minutes, I gave up and used an air compressor to wash half...
  5. MudRhino

To be honest I am unsure - I am thinking cartridge. The rims are Easton Circuits, or otherwise known as Velomax. I am going to take the free hub off and see if the pawl are dirty - hoping that is all it is.
  6. MudRhino

Thanks for the responses guys - I am new to all this but will take a crack at looking at the freehub. Regarding what you said SummitFever - is it possible I over tightened the cassette? I just use a hand wrench, not a torque wrench - but 40nm of torque is a shit load, so I doubt it... but...
  7. MudRhino

Had a recent stack - came around a corner, found my friend on the ground, cranked the brakes, flipped - bammo. Rear derailer went into the spokes, wheel buckled (not a huge amount but still a buckle), snapped a spoke, road rash on a few parts including my brake/gear levers, bent the bars and...
  8. MudRhino

GSC 10 - Garmin Cadence/Speed sensor

Looking for a GSC 10 speed/cadence sensor, or the newer model to suit a garmin edge. Anyone got one laying around they wouldn't mind parting with? Thanks - Evan
  9. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

Ironically, I ate some bad take out this evening and I do look sick... but still going to work because I have 'work ethic'! Meaning, i have no sick days left :mmph:
  10. MudRhino

Want this

Would really suit a porsche driver, having it mounted on some super thin $5,000 roof racks to add to the wank factor. But then again, I am probably just saying that because I can't afford any of it - not even the roof racks :ohwell:
  11. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

Screw you Moorey - why can't you come out one a day that normal human beings ride on (e.g. Saturday and Sunday).
  12. MudRhino

DIY energy gels

Do the home made ones still have the consistency of snot? That's what I am allergic too :( I found that there is a energy type thing in the old raspberry lolly format, so they are good.
  13. MudRhino

PURCHASED - PLEASE ERASE Garmin 800, 810 or other gps system with mapping

Our operators are standing by - cold hard cash is available :)
  14. MudRhino

PURCHASED - PLEASE ERASE Garmin 800, 810 or other gps system with mapping

Looking for a Garmin 800, 810, but willing to consider other gps units with maps such as the megellan for the right price. If you have anything, please send me a pm. Thank you! Evan