Recent content by nic1894

1. nic1894

sold

sold cheers
  2. nic1894

Rear Shifting problems :S

6 MONTHS! i usually replace my gear cables every 2 months, cheap and easy and it makes a world of difference. If new cables dont fix it straighten the hanger.
  3. nic1894

Best Deal You Ever Got Online.

haha you guys miss the point, the land lords don't put the rent down because people start buying of crc, nor is the cost of living going to get less anytime soon. If you think bike shops will continue to open every week for the occasional dollar then you are simply fucked in the head. I have no...
  4. nic1894

29er Wheels

http://tbsm.com.au/bike-parts/wheels-tyres/wheels-29/american-classic-mtb-race-29-tubeless-wheelset- try and get them from your lbs though.
  5. nic1894

More...Toowoomba DH Sunshine Series 2012

get any more of 76 mate? blue, white and red jersey riding a 2o11 glory 1
  6. nic1894

Downhill - Bikes anyone?

That view is true to a point but i think if you were to compare the stress a world cup rider puts on their bike it would definitely out do the amount of stress a weekend warrior puts on theirs. Simply because of the larger and faster impacts even though the amount of impacts maybe less, either...
  7. nic1894

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

hey mate, 76 blue helmet with white,red and blue tld pants and kenmore cycles jersey riding a 2o11 glory 1 cheers mate. nicdoesdh@hotmail.com
  8. nic1894

Downhill - Bikes anyone?

Its not just about the single crowns, a faith was not built as a downhill bike, it was built as a slopestyle/freeride bike. A faith would be a fine bike if your just riding with mates and don't really care about speed, but if you wanted something that would be more comfortable and stable and...
  9. nic1894

I will probably get punched in the face for this, but...

i wanna see this vid of ghosty off that cliff...
  10. nic1894

DH Your opinion

your forks are broken? get a new bike mate
  11. nic1894

Another Avid problem (sorry)

if you fail the bleed a few times try ask if your bike shop can show you or something, avis can be really shit sometimes.
  12. nic1894

HELP !!!! new derailluer?

your mind works in weird ways my friend, if the first one failed to work you take it straight back to the bike shop, explain to them what is wrong and if they are a good bike shop they will fix it free of charge. This may sound stupid but usually bike mechanics know a bit more than people who...
  13. nic1894

Young DH rider's wanted !!

fuck exams! i rode more when i was at school and had exams,these days all i do is work....
  14. nic1894

to gamble or not

why a gambler? possibly a bit overkill for a weekend warrior, maybe look into glories or something similar. no real need for such an expensive bike if your only going to ride it on the weekend.
  15. nic1894

shopping for your bike/parts/clothing??

go to your closest bike shop, that should be your only option