Recent content by October26

1. O

A Long Pole

The FCA can only ask, there isn't actually a consumer law protecting your purchase. At least that's what they told me.
  2. O

A Long Pole

Yeah I would't be able to get that out of my head. Ask for a refund, not worth eating rocks if your bike splits in half. I think the days of trusting Pole and their engineering are long gone.
  3. O

A Long Pole

That's pretty much how I split my Pole in half...
  4. O

A Long Pole

No idea who Lauri Hulkkonen was. Leo was the problem.
  5. O

A Long Pole

They have been saying the same thing since earlier this year. If they haven't worked it out by now... I can't believe they are still selling them on the website....criminal.
  6. O

A Long Pole

I have a G16 and just bought the G1 ebike. Nicolai bikes look pretty average compared to the Pole but I like them better and their customer service is much better (Not that that would be hard compared to Pole). I'm not sure if I mentioned it elsewhere but I ordered my Pole last October 19...
  7. O

A Long Pole

No, last of the old ones. Wasn't the rear end that broke. 6 months later and I still have no idea what's going on. Worst customer service in history.
  8. O

A Long Pole

Good luck mate. I took one of these home in January and sent it back in March after it snapped in half. Still awaiting to see when they are going to ship a replacement. Hope yours is built better than mine!
  9. O

Mondraker Australia

Thanks, these guys responded right away and will send a part :)
  10. O

Mondraker Australia

It's a very smooth bike, long reach which I do like. It's just a poor linkage design leading to a lot of broken bolts and o the hanger thread just wore out like it's made from cheese. Good bike, when it works...
  11. O

Mondraker Australia

Yeah I assumed the shop would be open as all the shops here are. No I didn't. I figured if he's not answering his phone or email...
  12. O

Mondraker Australia

Yep, no response for FB, emails, phone calls. It's been a week, I think a week is a fair time to respond?
  13. O

Mondraker Australia

Hi, does anyone know if Anton Fourie is still looking after Mondraker in Australia? I've been trying to order some parts for a week now, email, FB messages, phone calls all unanswered. Mondraker in Europe won't deal with anyone directly and I can't get a hold of anyone here. I wish I never...
  14. O

The last movie you've last watched last

Great book, well thought out.
  15. O

The gaming thread

Probably OFN but Blizzard has Starcraft 2 for free, played the original and the sequel is good fun.