Recent content by Pezza65

1. P

Wild West Round 5 Results

Although numbers were down, another brilliant race was had at Jubilee Park today. Some incredibly consistent lap times from the A-Grade field in particular with Darren Rolfe managing a clear win (although Michael Illing did ride from Brisbane on his road bike for the start!!) B-Grade was taken...
  2. P

Wild west cancellation / postponement march 10 rd4

After much agonising, we have had to cancel the running of this weekend's round of the WW series. We are negotiating with JR as to whether we host a later round, but alternative calendar dates are getting scarce. Pre-registrations will be refunded / rolled over depending on the final...
  3. P

Maintenance Day 3-3-13

Pete I am really sorry but have my daughter's 21st on Sunday. I'm going to have to save my efforts for next Saturday & Sunday.
  4. P

Volunteers needed for Wild West Series Races

Just a reminder of the planning meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 7pm at The Spotted Cow to finalise arrangements for race day. Hoping for a good roll up. Cheers, Perry
  5. P

Final wild west planning meeting

There will be a meeting at The Spotted Cow at 7pm on the evening of Wednesday 30/01 to finalise plans for the first of the Wild West races. A number of our regular volunteers will be away for this race, so please come along and help us to showcase our fabulous club. Cheers Perry
  6. P

Volunteers needed for Wild West Series Races

I'll be available to get set up on the Saturday and will be down early on Sunday to set up and do registration. In relation to some of the jobs: Things that need doing before the day? Parking area on the neighboring property organised? Permission from owner & area slashed? Ben has apoken...
  7. P

Calibre Track Progress

Thanks largely to the HUGE efforts of human thrashing machine Rod Hickey, here is the latest GPS plot of the Calibre Track (Rollercat Extension). Pete and I walked it this morning after pushing through the Turkey - Reaper connection. The red line is the connection to the top drop-in on Reaper...
  8. P

Wild West 2013

The Wild West XC series is launching in January with the first round at Adare on 13th, then Walloon on 27th .... then us on 10th February! This is a fabulous series of races for the competitive and social rider alike with A,B & C Grades, as well as U11, on some of the best tracks around...
  9. P

Trail Maintenance/Build day Frenzy and XC circuits.

I'll be working the 6am - 9am shift ... cutting lantana at the top of Rollercat. Cheers, Perry
  10. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

Attached are the minutes from tonight's meeting. Thanks to those who came along and those who offered their apologies. Pete has some good ideas for race circuits to be trialled in the Jubilee Series - we will be starting to cut and mark some of the new singletrack this weekend, so come along and...
  11. P

Trail Maintenance/Build day Frenzy and XC circuits.

I'll be down the bottom Pete
  12. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

No worries Ben ... haven't caught up in ages. Thanks for letting us know.
  13. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

I'll bring a bundle of them along to next Wednesday's meeting Dennis so that we can start getting them up around the place, Cheers Perry
  14. P

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

Thanks Jason, I'll check in with them.
  15. P

Murphy's Creek Escape - Trail Development

Steve & I spent the morning at Murphy's Creek cutting and marking the first stage of the trails. The attached document shows the progress to date - the blue line is what we have cut and marked, red is proposed. We figured that we would make the southern side of the ridge a little easier for your...