phillynight's latest activity

• phillynight
    phillynight reacted to beeb's post in the thread New Sunnies with Like.
    I like lightly tinted sunnies & goggle lenses in bright sunlight, or clear on overcast days or night riding (well duh...). I find most...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Haakon's post in the thread New Sunnies with Like.
    Exactly the same for me - cant tell if its a root or a rock or a hole or just a shadow...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Fred Nurk's post in the thread New Sunnies with Haha.
    Too much Hentai will fog any glasses...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Labcanary's post in the thread New Sunnies with Haha.
    Not just you, my kids steal my sunnies and destroy them. So I grab a handful of $5 safety glasses sunnies from the local safety shop...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Minlak's post in the thread There's going to be more than one.. with Haha.
    You don’t ask a lady her weight or a cyclist the cost :)
  • phillynight
    Deviate Highlander Frame Deviate Highlander XL with 150mm link Shock Cane Creek Kitsuma coil Fork Suntour Durolux RC2 36 170mm...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Minlak's post in the thread Burner Birthday thread with Haha.
    "Micro" is a relative term
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Rusty_68's post in the thread Burner Birthday thread with Haha.
    Being from Jolly old Blighty, and of royal blood (which everyone is in England thanks to the amount of peasant shagging that went on...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to ozzybmx's post in the thread Helmets with Haha.
    I have a TLD D3 sitting in my Pushys cart, waiting on a 10% code ;) Fakkers have not done a code in a long time. One of #2 sons...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to ozzybmx's post in the thread Helmets with Angry.
    Several months back all the online sellers were told that no more helmets to be shipped to Australia as they didn't have the proper...
  • phillynight
    phillynight replied to the thread Helmets.
    Yeah I think I am really leaning towards the TLD at this stage (yep)... That's interesting about the certification thing, I will have to...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to yuley95's post in the thread Helmets with Like.
    Same for me. Got my Stage on. sale from Merlin and it was only about $250. Great helmet I reckon. Can't see how/why it's so expensive...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to beeb's post in the thread Helmets with Like.
    Always an interesting balance with this type of stuff. Personally, if I "only" got KO'd but didn't have any fractures or cuts even if...
  • phillynight
    phillynight reacted to Asininedrivel's post in the thread Helmets with Like.
    I've got a Giro Switchblade. Pros: very comfy, feels solid with being heavy, easy to remove chin bit when it's on, well made. Cons...
  • phillynight
    phillynight replied to the thread Helmets.
    anyone have thoughts on convertible helmets? I'm in the market and trying to decide which way to go...