Recent content by phillynight

1. phillynight

Sold SRAM XX1 Carbon BB30 170mm Crankset

Are the 170's sold? If not I might grab them!
  2. phillynight

VIC WTB: Bright / Mystic Shuttle Pass for Feb 12 (sat)

Item full name and model etc. Looking to see if anyone wants to sell a Blue Dirt shuttle pass for Feb 12 Location Bright, VIC (live in Melb and can pickup or see if we can tansfer online or via BlueDirt) Price and price conditions (They show as Sold Out on their site, I will take a gamble if I...
  3. phillynight

VIC Stans 3.30 135mm endcaps

I am pretty sure the endcaps would be different front and rear and also different size widths... do you have any pics of the endcaps by chance?
  4. phillynight

ahahha oh well, thanks so much for having a dig anyways!
  5. phillynight

Cool thanks for the info. The axle on the left is the Type 2 axle like I have and need the 135 endcaps for. The one on the right looks like a Type 1 but it would be missing the threadless cap that I need. What endcaps did you run on the left axle?
  6. phillynight

Whoa no way, thought this was a super long shot! I have a Type 2 hub... one side is threaded and the other side is just pop-in style. Let me know what you've got!
  7. phillynight

Item: Stans 3.30 end caps for 135 or QR Location: Anywhere thanks to Aus post Item Condition: Any Reason for wanting: It's a long shot but if someone has an old set of Stans Notubes 3.30 hub 135 thru-axle (or even QR) end-caps I am super keen to buy them. I don't want to wait a month and pay $80...
  8. phillynight

Mount Buller - where to stay

Looking to do a few shuttle days here with my partner and wondering where people have stayed while there? Blue Dirt seems to have their own "bike lodge" accommodations which seem ok, anyone use that before?
  9. phillynight

Helmets

Yeah I think I am really leaning towards the TLD at this stage (yep)... That's interesting about the certification thing, I will have to start bargain hunting, spending over 500 is just crazy
  10. phillynight

Helmets

anyone have thoughts on convertible helmets? I'm in the market and trying to decide which way to go... https://www.ebikenation.co.nz/products/leatt-2022-helmet-mtb-enduro-4-0-v22-ivy?variant=41501290102958 The Leatt Enduro v22 seems nice and gets decent reviews, but from what I can read that...
  11. phillynight

Burner Birthday thread

Thanks mate! Yeh another year tacked on, 41 now eek.... nothing really too new on the Bottlerocket, just been riding the piss out of it and having fun! I'm having a second rear wheel built: Stans 3.30 xd driver, XG-1199 cassette I got cheap on a DT fr560 with a Hans Dampf built up by Astroboy so...
  12. phillynight

Recommendations on crankset upgrade

Decided to just get to a new 34t ring and keep using the Samox cranks, gaver a good break in yesterday... I think I will save more and go with something crazy like the Indrid or Unite Co at some point
  13. phillynight

I made the mistake of looking at these the other day: https://ingrid.bike/product/crankset-crs-g/ Look like a work of art
  14. phillynight

cool thanks for the options everyone.. will be digging into them today!
  15. phillynight

Just wondering what recommendations for an upgraded crankset would be. Right now I am running a threaded 30 BB and am running Sammox cranks non-boost that are actually quite nice and sturdy but also a bit chonky. I've changed the cassette to different gearing and want to downsize the current...