Recent content by pienano

1. P

Crank help

try putting some wd-40 on the bottom of the cranks were they attach to the bb.
  2. P

Need some upgrade help

kk that would make sence, the do have the velour on their website. thanks for the help mate.
  3. P

Need some upgrade help

kk thanks man but i dont think they have any in stock because its not on their website, i sent them an email though asking about them. cheers
  4. P

2000 Kona Stab.

hahaha lol i think after 6 years he has got a new bike......
  5. P

Gt ruckus

lol hi again, thanks again for the bike its pretty sweet. i have looked up the spec list on google but it didnt say anything. Cheers
  6. P

Need some upgrade help

hey does anyone know were i can get a set of X-fusion velvets from? preferably around Melbourne unless they can post
  7. P

Gt ruckus

dw i just found out
  8. P

Gt ruckus

kk lol but wats the axle? the width of the wheel or the hub? and yes i no that i no nothing about bikes
  9. P

Gt ruckus

how do i know what size it is?
  10. P

Gt ruckus

hey guys, i got my new (second hand) gt ruckus uf 2009 today and was just wondering if anyone new how many mm's the thru axle is on the front wheel, if that doesnt make any sence it because i am new to bikes what i mean is would Argyles fit on it or would X-fusion velvets fit on it? cheers
  11. P

Need some upgrade help

yeh i got it off here for $450 and picked it up today, i gave it a ride down at anglesea 4X track and its really fast around berms. i cant wait for some new forks though
  12. P

Need some upgrade help

yeh man they come single speed now
  13. P

Need some upgrade help

kk thanks guys, i am thinking about getting some argyles
  14. P

Need some upgrade help

k thanks for the advice, as for the forks on the ruckus thy are Suntour Duro D forks with i think 80mm of travel
  15. P

Need some upgrade help

hey guys, i am about to get a gt ruckus and am going to buy it new forks and new grips, what forks do u guys reckon would be good for dirt jumping and a bit of street? cheers