Recent content by pinit ya fairies

1. pinit ya fairies

Electric abominations !?

Recently i was out for a ride, when a fellow rider expressed his disdain for the "electric abomination" that rode past us. Having recently ridden several Ebikes, I can say that I was extremely impressed. Having more fun then i have in years. To my understanding Australia doesn't currently...
  2. pinit ya fairies

Hey guys anything on??

Curios if there is any trials riding social of comps coming up in qld ??
  3. pinit ya fairies

26,27.5 or 29 wheels, what is best?

Thank you I appreciate the good advice from they few of you, as well as good advice on the stumpjumper man
  4. pinit ya fairies

26,27.5 or 29 wheels, what is best?

Hey guys and girls, so recently Iv been keen on a new bike, having a dh back Ground but liking XC and more pedalling oriented riding more. I am looking at one bike with a nimble aggressive feel that still rides really well, my budget is $6700, but the bike needs to be very strong as I do like to...
  5. pinit ya fairies

hey guys

so with my new trials bike soon to be in hand :) is there any clubs to start riding through in southeast qld ?
  6. pinit ya fairies

hey guys im looking at starting xc enduro

ahahha yea i don't think i was too coherent when i originally posted it XD its meant to basically say im fat need to loose weight is the new spicy 516 a good bike XD
  7. pinit ya fairies

hey guys im looking at starting xc enduro

im a fat hoower XD but im liking the new spicy 516 i think it is anyone have one and are they good for newbies ?
  8. pinit ya fairies

older vs new tech

i couldnt agree more i think 2008 was the golden age of dh the races were harder the tracks wher ruffer and i just think the bikes were awsome
  9. pinit ya fairies

older vs new tech

hmm interesting do you think its to do with forging and weilding processes dramatic improvments
  10. pinit ya fairies

older vs new tech

hey guys was curios if anyone feels the way i do ,that you have far more trust in your older frames rather then these new super lightweight dh frames. that are made out of glad foil or carbon fiber ? just out for thoughts
  11. pinit ya fairies

Need Advice on First Downhill Bikes :)

gday mate this is easy buy urself somthing easy to look after and ride glory isnt bad its cheap and bombproff ur norcos are ok but difinatly need a spec upgrade howeva i still think for as ugly and heavy as they are the old glory is a bomb prouf beginers bike smash it and trash it and it will...
  12. pinit ya fairies

hi guys

iv just got a specalized enduro evo would be keen on doing some xc or enduro stuff with a group im in qld havent the fuzziest idea were to start
  13. pinit ya fairies

specialized enduro evo 2011 review

bad points ? i havnt found em yet i completely understood it was a shorter travel bike however everytime i rode it i cant even poke a stick at it its amazing
  14. pinit ya fairies

specialized enduro evo 2011 review

gidday mate i have just purchased and ridden my specialized enduro evo 2011 and this is my review of the beast. firstly this bike is intended as a sorta soft dh rig or as i call it (the everything bike) i am amazed at the strength and durability of this bike as well as its shore footedness...
  15. pinit ya fairies

Scott voltage FR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV1H2TGyDOE team boys use em for dh them voltages are pimp