1. Plankosaurus

Cabin Fever Boredom Beaters

[emoji38] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  2. Plankosaurus

Bargain buys thread

And some. Did they even cost that new?! Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  3. Plankosaurus

Anyone Bodged a hanger

Put up a pic mate, one of us might have something that looks close enough to work Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  4. Plankosaurus

Hadouken Yeah, couple of thousand games, streetfighter is most certainly one of them. Was playing sf3 the other day, couldn't believe I'd never seen it before [emoji38] Selling my old arcade coffee table now because it's not welcome in the house any more. Hopefully the mini machine takes up...
  5. Plankosaurus

Started making a mini arcade machine ...not even off work yet [emoji854] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  6. Plankosaurus

The gaming thread

Yeah, this is what I figured the difference was. With a console you get a Hawaiian pizza. It's pretty big and it's still a pizza, but that's all you get. With a PC you pick whatever the fuck pizza you want, you'll pay through the nose for a family size supreme, but you have that option...
  7. Plankosaurus

The gaming thread

#2 for me Enjoying 3, but doesn't have quite the same vibe I guess? Really loved playing as Krieg in 2, the psycho, fleshed that game out nicely. 2 also comes in pretty cheap, and can be had with all the DLC packs for less than 3 still I think. I started out enjoying the pre sequel. Aussie...
  8. Plankosaurus

The gaming thread

Have a look at the borderlands games. Borderlands 2 or 3 (or the whole kit if it's on special) are the better ones, 1 & pre sequel just not as good. Huuuuge amount of gameplay for your money in single player or co-op. So much of that vicious cycle - "just finish this mission" then "ooh, shiney...
  9. Plankosaurus

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Liberal party coolade. Give the rich money and it'll get to the poor by them spending it. Your rent and food supports the economy as much as the rich guys 3rd Porsche, probably more. Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  10. Plankosaurus

Blasphemy!!! [emoji35] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  11. Plankosaurus

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Sure, but he needs $170 for a brand X. Do you even math? [emoji849] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  12. Plankosaurus

But the government seem super reluctant to define "need to" I need to go to work I need to go buy toilet paper I need to take the dogs for a walk I need to send the kids to school I need to get some supplies for a project at home I need to go get a hair cut I need to stock up on ice cream I...
  13. Plankosaurus

Couldn't find the article I read it in, but it might over simplified things after reading the transcript (holy waffle-the-fuck-on batman!). Looks like it's playgrounds and skate parks, not all parks. Might get a couple more rides in still [emoji38]...
  14. Plankosaurus

Now? Pretty sure Scotty just announced all parks closed, I'd assume this means MTB parks too. Not going to boycott the MTB till the local authorities announce it though... Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  15. Plankosaurus

Any Zwifters out there?

I use an old pc, not sure about idevices but some android ones don't have ant+ built in so I needed a USB reciever. Plus a bigger screen does help you keep an eye on the competition, and that's what we're there for right? Speed and cadence sensor worked fine for a bit, I think its a bit less...