Recent content by Plankosaurus

1. Plankosaurus

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Sweet Jesus, boomers everywhere are going to be doing victory laps [emoji15] https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/melbourne-coronavirus-cluster-linked-to-black-lives-matter-protest-as-victoria-records-more-cases-c-1166823 Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  2. Plankosaurus

Complimentary exercise?

Too much reading up there but I'm sure I saw Pilates in there somewhere. I hate it, but it's super helpful and keeps the cycling and weights tied together. Also works wonders in keeping the fairly heavy workload (plumber) from hurting too much and is slowly getting my back functioning again...
  3. Plankosaurus

VIC Swap. Thommo 70mm or RF 60mm for shorter.

I don't know about this 3 way stuff, maybe I just play with PJO and leave moorey out of this? All good with me, I like the spank stem but struggling to picture that much glare coming off it while I'm riding [emoji848] Send me your address when you get a chance @PJO and I'll send this stem on...
  4. Plankosaurus

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Came up on my bookface feed from 10years ago, my first 1x9 setup with a custom inner guide ring - made from a chopping board meticulously ground down to a near circle [emoji38] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  5. Plankosaurus

Why not just get taller? [emoji2369] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  6. Plankosaurus

Is indeed a 31.8 Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  7. Plankosaurus

Got a spank at 35mm if silver works Or a truvativ at 32mm with a bit more subtle colouring Or a nukeproof at 35mm with some yellow on it Wifey doesn't like the short truvativ on her bfe so that race face would suit her just fine if one of these will work for you... Sent from my G8441 using...
  8. Plankosaurus

I've got a few shorter stems, I'll check up exactly what I've got tomorrow and see if anything tickles you... Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  9. Plankosaurus

Where did you ride? I found a dh utterly lifeless unless there was enough steep to push me. And when there is enough steep to bring a dh to life, I'm so shit scared I might aswell be on my hardtail at the speed I go [emoji38] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  10. Plankosaurus

Ain't nobody got that kinda time in this day and age right! [emoji1787] Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  11. Plankosaurus

That Hitler scene, the gift that keeps on giving [emoji16] (Should think about watching the actual movie one day [emoji848] it is a movie right?) Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  12. Plankosaurus

Question regarding shock stroke

I've used nylon washers from Bunnings in the past, work out the ID required and go buy a pack for $4. Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  13. Plankosaurus

The last movie you've last watched last

Agree, but still enjoy the fark out of both movies [emoji2369] Not bad and ride your fucking bike are more on the tomfuckery aswell as the riding, fun. Arrival still has my favorite clip, impossible to not enjoy the first person whistler stuff. And life cycles has more wankery and arty shots...
  14. Plankosaurus

VIC Found

No worries, I know some frames are more finniky than others. If you wanna give it a shot yell out, it's a ghost branded xfusion I think. I can get it to you on the weekend if you want to try it. Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  15. Plankosaurus

VIC Found

Will a 190 work at all? Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk