Recent content by Plankosaurus

1. Plankosaurus

Vic/Melb burner bash

I was going to point out that Buninyong isn't Ballarat, and that you've punched in lake mountain instead of Marysville. But that wasn't as much fun as suggesting burnouts in front of my sister's place [emoji869] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  2. Plankosaurus

Vic/Melb burner bash

Pick the bong up? Unless the 3:30 includes ripping a few skids outside canary's place? I figure it's mandatory, but had no idea Google maps factored it in to the travel time [emoji848] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  3. Plankosaurus

Vic/Melb burner bash

9th works for me, 8th I work for work [emoji53] Down for whatever. Harcourt is fun, but if it's sunny we'll all melt (could be fun watching the ballaratians melt first though? [emoji848]). Lake mountain is ace, Buxton too if we want something a bit easier on the legs. As long as it's not black...
  4. Plankosaurus

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Either way you're in deep doodoo, Shimano fanboi [emoji6] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  5. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  6. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

@moorey a relative of yours? Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  7. Plankosaurus

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

A roll of tape, some cable ties, a few rags from behind the washing machine, and a bike from the neighbours hard rubbish [emoji108] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  8. Plankosaurus

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Nah, I just figure some people can't achieve perfection like me... Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  9. Plankosaurus

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Did he sacrifice a goat in there? [emoji15] [emoji38] Or is that the result of eating concentrated gluten? Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  10. Plankosaurus

Keen nose! You asked for it [emoji6] Blood is usually best kept in your body, and one of the most uncomfortable ways to lose it turns out to be through your plumbing. It got a LOT worse from here, sister would have out pee'd me with no effort an hour or two after this pic... Sent from my...
  11. Plankosaurus

Honestly the way things went last week, she probably would have beaten me at that too [emoji38] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  12. Plankosaurus

Probably. I'm excellent with an angle grinder though [emoji108] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  13. Plankosaurus

Aaaand now I'm looking forward to seeing this too [emoji38] Don't make me regret getting rid of the ute for a van [emoji3064] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  14. Plankosaurus

The gaming thread

Yeah, it's definitely the cheating at fault for me losing all the time. Nothing to do with being old and slow and failing to get with the times. (Quake champions was right up my alley though. Was like stepping back to 1998 [emoji869]) Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk