Recent content by Plow King

1. Plow King

Formula One world championship

EnGiNeErInG
  2. Plow King

So, who can fill me in on the past 10 years?

Haha. Not looking to spend a fortune. Would really love a 200X series Nomad though. I always wanted one but didn't have the spare 10k to build one up.
  3. Plow King

Wow this thread escalated quickly! I've been trying to find a replacement bike. But I think the market is getting hammered at the moment with every man, woman and their dog wanting to get a hold of one so I'm not going to pay $2k for a 10 year old Kona stinky! If anyone is selling an old...
  4. Plow King

I've been away from mountain biking from a while. What's changed? A few notable things I have noticed; The Giant Reign appears to be the most popular bike going around. Everyone wants one and they're sold almost immediately second hand on every platform. 26" bikes are now council clean up...
  5. Plow King

Sold SOLD Santa Cruz 5010C V2.0 - Large

I need to start with a shetland I think.
  6. Plow King

Sold SOLD Santa Cruz 5010C V2.0 - Large

I don't even know whats going on here. I just want to feel included. If only I hadn't taken a hiatus from riding for a decade then I'd definitely be keen on aquisitioning said bicycle.
  7. Plow King

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

My yearly. I need to buy a bike post.
  8. Plow King

The watch thread.

I really dig the Avenger Hurricane. Relatively subtle, great build quality but enough presence to garner attention without looking like a bit of a cocksucker. (IMO) I'm not a huge fan of Tags if I'm honest. Every second person seems to have one (me included) and they're just not that special...
  9. Plow King

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Haha... Yeah it has certainly been a while! I hope everyone is doing well.
  10. Plow King

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I've been trying to buy a used PS4 solely so I can play a couple of games. They were $250 at xmas time new... Every single potato on gumtree is selling them for around $350 and you can pick up new ones for $399... They're not negotiable either... I've offered some people $250 for a 2 year old...
  11. Plow King

The gaming thread

Are there any SIM racers here? Looking at getting some form of Sim racing set up for the Xbox as it's cheaper to run laps on there than it is on the actual track. Which could help my fists of ham. Any suggestions? Was looking at something above the usual logitech G27- G29 etc. Something along...
  12. Plow King

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

I really do need to purchase another bike.
  13. Plow King

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hmmm https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROTEC-RL9-Downhill-Mountain-Bike/123237211284?hash=item1cb1829c94%3Ag%3AhcgAAOSwDw9bQLDN&_sop=16&_sacat=177831&_nkw=downhill&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0%7C0
  14. Plow King

The last movie you've last watched last

The new Jurassic Park. It was pretty good, some of the plot seemed abit... rushed. It kinda skipped over how some stuff got from point a to point b so quickly.
  15. Plow King

Formula One world championship

Is anyone heading to Singapore to watch? I have some travel credit I have to use in the coming months. I would like to go but don't really want to go by myself. Also Monaco was great.