Recent content by Pushie

1. Pushie

International Morewood Clearance

Final Clearance on Morewood Sukuma & Jabula 26" Sukuma CTD - Medium - (Blk x1) (Wht x1) Sukuma CTD - Large - (Blk x1) (Wht x1) Jabula CCDB Air - Medium - (white x1) Jabula CCDB Air - Large - (Blk x1, wht x1) Sukuma frame + headset normally $2590 reduced to $1950 => Final Clearance...
  2. Pushie

[What To Buy] 650b Trail bike - Norco / Rocky Mountain / Scott / ???

Morewood Zula will cover both 650b and 26". 26" will be on request only. 650b will be our mainstay model http://www.morewoodbikes.com/bikes/zula#section-specs Expected Feb 2013
  3. Pushie

Morewood Bikes has a new home.

Hi All In time for Christmas and New Years, I am happy to announce that Morewood Bikes of South Africa have agreed to partner with Pushie Enterprises to give Australian and New Zealand riders morewood in their day. Pushie will be offering complete rigs to independent retailers in both...
  4. Pushie

MTB World Cup LIVE in Windham

was Peaty's DQ in La Bresse ?? Trying to see what his was like
  5. Pushie

Introducing Pushie

G-Form love here ... Single Track http://www.singletracks.com/blog/mtb-gear/g-form-knee-and-shin-pads-review/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+singletracks+%28Singletracks+Mountain+Bike+Blog%29 Mountain Biking Australia Bike Rumour...
  6. Pushie

Pushie End of Financial Year Sale

Its been a great year for Pushie and we'd like to thank all our supporters with a quick 5 day EOFY sale ending 29 June 2012. At least 30% off selected items from Kodex and Burgtec. Details on our facebook page or email direct Pushie (at) live.com.au...
  7. Pushie

Burgtec Titanium Springs

Pushie are happy to announce the new Ti Spring range from Burgtec. Currently in quality control testing @ Burgtec we expect to have these available at some point near the end of July / August. Details are still to be finalised however, what we know is that these will be in 25lbs...
  8. Pushie

K9 Race Steel Springs Back in stock

K9 Race Steel Springs are back in stock with both rear Thrust bearings and Fork Bearings soon to arrive. There will be relatively tight quantities of the Fox bearings at this stage, however, K9 have advised full production coming back online near the end of July. We have good quantities of...
  9. Pushie

Introducing Pushie

KS Updated We have our second shipment of KS LEVs due to ship on 29th June 2012 from the KS Factory. In this shipment we will have the very first of the 150s landing in very limited numbers. Pre-order now @ Performance Cycle Solutions (Moonah - TAS) Ride On Bikes (East Kew - VIC)...
  10. Pushie

KS LEV pre-order

We have our second shipment of KS LEVs due to ship on 29th June 2012 from the KS Factory. In this shipment we will have the very first of the 150s landing in very limited numbers. Pre-order now @ Performance Cycle Solutions (Moonah - TAS) Ride On Bikes (East Kew - VIC) Blackman Bikes...
  11. Pushie

Introducing Pushie

For those curious about G-Form keep an eye out for a review of the G-Form Knee pads in Mountain Biking Australia (June Edn) If your in Melbourne you can now head to Ride On Bike in East Kew and have a try before you buy, or if in Sydney Blackman Bicycles (Parra, Penrith & Blacktown) have...
  12. Pushie

Slickoelum backorders

Slickoleum has now landed and all back orders have shipped today. With Thanks for your support and patience whilst we sorted our first delivery. As a reminder Slicko will be available in 16Oz 8Oz and 1 Oz tubs Ask for us at your favourite Retailer.
  13. Pushie

Introducing Pushie

Pushie is happy to announce the addition of Toba to the Pushie Family of brands Toba provide Racking, fender and luggage systems for commuters and tourers or anyone that wants to carry stuff on their rig. With multiple models per product line Toba caters for every budget. Here are but a few...
  14. Pushie

Introducing Pushie

Update Slickoleum has now landed in Country and is ready to ship. If you've liked us on facebook, take advantage of our special offer. KS shipment has landed. LEV 385/125, Supernatural I-Beams (385/125, 420/125 in both 30.9 & 31.6), 27.2mm Supernaturals and a restock of Supernatural 31.6 in...
  15. Pushie

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

I'm in for the Moo on Friday, although I'll need to be gone before 2. Presuming it doesn't rain between now and the Weekend, anybody interested in late saturday arvo weed eradication in the gong. Although I still don't have a shifter lever for my XO