Recent content by [R]evolution Mag

1. R

Revo mag............

[R]evolution Magazine Guys, I have just been made aware of this thread this morning and wanted to act on it/bring you all up to speed immediately on the situation we've been having with our current digital supplier. Firstly a big apology to those of you that subscribe to the magazine...
  2. R

[R]evolution Release Dates.

Issue 13 Hey everyone, just though I'd drop you all a quick word to say that the new issue is only days away. It's in the hands of our printers and so will be hitting the shelves pronto. Indeed we are on track to be a fortnight late, sorry about that. The reason being purely that we've gone up...
  3. R

[R]evolution Vid?

Hey guys, just noticed this thread and thought I'd drop in. At this stage we don't have any firm plans to produce a DVD for the cover of the mag or as an entirety of it's own. You may be aware that we have sister magazine, 2020BMX, (they hate it when I refer to them as 'sister') and they're...
  4. R

[R]evolution Issue 9 - Out Now

[R]evolution Mag Hey guys, just a quick note to say (unfortunately) the mag won't hit newstands around the country until Monday now as a result of the public holiday on Wedensday... Sorry. Also we'd just like to throw a little apology out there for this issue being late... There's a bunch of...