Recent content by revcore

1. R

Dirt Jump Forks

I'm currently running Marzocchi Dirt Jam Pro's. They are okay but plenty of better forks out there on the market to suit 24" wheels.
  2. R

VIC 36t chainring to suit Shimano XT FC-M770 cranks

Even a 35 or would do.
  3. R

VIC 36t chainring to suit Shimano XT FC-M770 cranks

I'm after a black 36t chainring to suit my XT cranks please. I'm going single speed on a project so it needs to suit my needs. Let me know what you've got please. Pics/Prices. Cheers.
  4. R

Sold 26 inch 1 1/8 steerer 20mm axle fork

I have a NS Bikes 40mm 1-1/8" stem to suit 31.8 bars. It's a matt purple colour in real good condition. Let me know if you're interested.
  5. R

VIC Sram XO 3 speed grip shift

Looking to buy a Sram XO 3 speed grip shift. Let me know what you've got...pics/prices. Cheers.
  6. R

Avid Elixir 3 hose resizing.

Anyone here in Geelong able to help me shorten the hose and bleed the brakes?
  7. R

Avid Elixir 3 hose resizing.

I need to resize the rear hose on my Elixir 3 brakes. I've been told it can be done without having to bleed them. Anyone know if it's true?
  8. R

VIC Avid Standard Bleed Kit SOLD

Will this work with Elixir 3?
  9. R

Disc Brakes

Please forgive me if this seems like a silly question, I'm relatively new to disc brakes. On my Revell Clutch 24 Dirt Jumper it currently has a 160mm disc and the rear wheel is all the way forward in the dropouts. Was wondering if I would require a larger disc if I were to run the wheel mid way...
  10. R

Mid 90's Marzocchi Rebuild Kits?

Thats the same info I found on the DH3's...the exploded diagram showing each part individually. No luck finding seals online thus far.
  11. R

Thankyou for the link. Looks like I know what my next purchase will be. I've never taken air/oil forks apart before, Only elastomer/spring forks. Is there anyone close to Geelong that might be able to give me a hand? Thanks again for the link.
  12. R

HELP - what model is my ABD BMX

Could be a ABD Pump
  13. R

Anyone know of a place here in Australia that sells rebuild kits for mid/late 90's Marzocchi forks? Mine need new seals but can't seem to find rebuild kits anywhere.
  14. R

Revell Clutch

Anyone else here own one? If so please post pics. Cheers.
  15. R

G'Day All

G'day all, I'm a newbie so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Paul from Geelong in Victoria. I primarily have a background in BMX but have also had a long running interest in mountain bikes too. I currently own a 1997 Specialized Ground Control Pro which I want to sell. It has Marzocchi...