Recent content by Ride a Kona

1. R

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

Hey mark in happy to help out. I have no idea what you would like me to do though, so just let me know. :) Dale.
  2. R

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

helping Hey, this is Dale, im happy to help out whenever, as its heading into the cooler months its becoming a great time to get some serious work done. A mountain Bike park on huon hill would be a fantastic idea i think, but the chance of it becoming a VDHS round in the next few years is...
  3. R

Post your NORCO

My sassy http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?199276-Custom-sasquatch The bike handles dh really well, loving it at the moment.:D :D
  4. R

Mt Beauty

Hey mate did you get and of no.906 in hardtail class? I was on a silver norco sasquatch with 888s. Wearing a black and white oneal gear. dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks mate
  5. R

Vic DH Mt Beauty

Hey mate looked through all your photos and i cant seem to find any, if you get a chance could you see if there is any of no. 906 on a silver sasquatch hardtail with 888s i was wearing black and white oneal gear, Thanks.
  6. R

DH 2007 NS Bitch

Hey mate that is awesome. I bet the boxxers would feel great on it. How much does she weigh?
  7. R

DH 1 large supreme, no beef/onion. NEW MENU

That is sweet. I really like all the small touches that make it just that bit better, hope rotor, red gear cable, red chainring bolts. Ride her hard.
  8. R

Custom sasquatch

I actually do dh on this and the forks ride awesome. The geometries of this frame really suit 150mm+ forks and i got these for a great price. I had some pikes on it but pulled them off straight away cause they felt crap. I also usually run dx pedals when racing the v8s are just so i can ride...
  9. R

Custom sasquatch

Frame - 2008 norco sasquatch medium Rear shock - My big hairy legs Front shock/fork - 2009 marzocchi 888 rc3 wc with a ti spring Handlebars - Deity Dirty thirtys Stem - Gravity- Rawed Headset - Da bomb nuclear Grips - Spank lock ons Saddle - Norco Seatpost - Syncross Front brake - code 5 Rear...
  10. R

Identiti Krisis

Hey Farkiners, I am currently looking at buying a new hardtail frame for practically everything. I like to ride a bit of street, dj, 4 cross and lots of downhill. I have been looking on the net at new frames and think a Sasquatch seems alright but i saw an identiti krisis and the theory of this...
  11. R

Norco Atomik......Almost

update Hey jared dont you think its about time you put some new pictures up????
  12. R

VSS Round 2 Yackandandah, will now send out pictures

906 and 654 Hey mate would you please have and photos of no. 906 in hardtail class? b&w oneal gear on an 08 sassy with boxxers? And would you have any of no. 654 rainbow fox jersey and blackshorts fox rampage helmet on a b&w 09 glory email dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks mate
  13. R

VDHS yack rnd 2

Muchly appreciated Jared. Some good pictures. Congratulations on your win, number 1.:D
  14. R

Yackandandah Pics

hey mate no. 906 b&w oneal gear 08 norco sassy with boxxers dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks
  15. R

Big hill round six race/Q. pics Photobucket link up

mt beauty pics Hey mate can you send me the pic of no. 638? dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks