Recent content by Riding Hoares

1. R

Broken Frames!

my penis has crack in it lol but still on offa 4 u
  2. R

Strange

glad to see the mods are willing to admit this, doesn't both me to much (I already have trading access yay for me). It just seems like these types of "why haven't I got trading access" threads are coming up way to often. Have a lovely night :)
  3. R

What is a good bmx bike to start off with?

please for the love of god give us more info. what type of riding do you want it for (street, dirt, race) what is your price range, 2nd hand or new etc. I know this is your first post and wel done for putting it in the right section but without the right info you will not get the right answer...
  4. R

Theo Shredden GoPro Test

Humor intended?
  5. R

what are the best downhill shoes out?

any of these should work http://reportyourcomplaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/crocs-color3.jpg
  6. R

second advertisement

Thanks Scott, for anyone who wants a temporary solution i just worked out a way you can do it. scroll to the very bottom of the forums page and in the bottom left corner (in the same row as contact us, rotorburn, australian mountain biking etc.) just change it from vb4 rotorburn to farkin.net
  7. R

second advertisement

I dont know if this is just my computer but in the past few days there has been a second advert popup. It is above the main forum button and the main whats new button (the other one is above welcome, riding hoares, notifications, my profile and logout which has been there as long as i have been...
  8. R

Mechanical how to / tips section.

Where? This is what this guy/girl is asking for, a forum to post mechanical related questions
  9. R

GIANT GLORY'S are made to go sideways! picture of jump now up!

haha it looks like that tree is about to get caught in your rear wheel
  10. R

Totally Over Magpies

do you have on of those for geelong, victoria EDIT: not to worry just found one for those interested http://www.news.com.au/were-in-magpie-swooping-season/story-e6frf7kx-1225925053514?from=public_rss
  11. R

2012 We the people reason

So it's time for an upgrade and i have got my mind set on a 2012 we the people reason. If you have or know someone that has this bike any advicewould be appreciated. Few questions The frame is not full chromo will this make a big difference? Is $630 a bargian for this bike or should i look...
  12. R

4x bike or DJ bike???

hey, i haven't ridden the yeti dj but as someone said above it could take the jumps but maybe struggle with the hard hits and you dont want to start going bigger and bigger on dirt jumps and start having your bike hold you back. if you have started building dirt jumps at your house then a DJ...
  13. R

$8K for a saddle?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mr-Ride-PROLOGO-ZERO-Pas-Sattel-Saddle-white-New-/330599590983#ht_3044wt_952 Something isn't right??? I lawled