second advertisement

Riding Hoares

Likes Dirt
I dont know if this is just my computer but in the past few days there has been a second advert popup. It is above the main forum button and the main whats new button (the other one is above welcome, riding hoares, notifications, my profile and logout which has been there as long as i have been a member)

If it is just me how do i get rid of it or if everyone else has it dont you find it annoying?

:pirate:

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Every now and then after a forum software upgrade I have to revert out site templates back to the default and rebuild our customisations... That's what has happened. Should be sorted in the next day or so.

Riding Hoares

Likes Dirt
Every now and then after a forum software upgrade I have to revert out site templates back to the default and rebuild our customisations... That's what has happened. Should be sorted in the next day or so.
Thanks Scott, for anyone who wants a temporary solution i just worked out a way you can do it. scroll to the very bottom of the forums page and in the bottom left corner (in the same row as contact us, rotorburn, australian mountain biking etc.) just change it from vb4 rotorburn to farkin.net