Recent content by Rowan214

1. R

TAS sold

Item: 2015 Giant Reign advanced size xl Location: hobart. Can post anywhere Item Condition: excellent, few minor chips on the paintwork Reason for selling: Moto Price and price conditions: 3000$ Extra info: I've changed the following parts, SRAM guide RSC brakes Sram x-9 1x10...
  2. R

2009 National Champs (Downhill)

gday mate, any shots of #36? black/white glory and green troy lee jersey cheers
  3. R

2009 Mt. Buller Nats 31/01/09 * NEW PICS Page 12 *

gday mate, any pics of #41? black/white glory cheers
  4. R

2009 Aust National Champs - Stromlo

gday mate, any pics of #36? black/white glory with green troy lee jersey
  5. R

National Series Illinbah Round

hey mate, if you could send picture of 22 to rowan_214@hotmail.com that would be great, cheers!
  6. R

Sold

shock is sold
  7. R

2007 giant glory frame, must go- SOLD

Pm'ed you mate. Very interested
  8. R

Sold

Eye to Eye it's 9.5" 3" stroke Can come with either 300, 350, or 400 lb spring
  9. R

Sold

Item: Roco TST R Location: hobart Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Spare Price and price conditions: 200 Extra Info:Just been serviced by marzocchi with some parts replaced. 07 model. Eye to Eye it's 9.5" 3" stroke Can come with either 300, 350, or 400 lb spring Pictures:Below
  10. R

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

hey mate, If you have any of rider 626 in the Dh that would be great. orange bike with blue helmet. cheers
  11. R

Chromolly Race Bike

Here's the new bike, frame with shock and headset weighs just over 4.5kg steel is real
  12. R

My Trails

thats good that no one has that sort of track, when you build one everone will want to ride it.;)
  13. R

My Trails

Na southern Tassie
  14. R

My Trails

The wooden drop is about 4m and the step down in the ealier pictures is about 12 meter gap and 13ish to get it smooth
  15. R

My Trails

yeh putting in a drop is a good idea, I already have this drop that isn't on the track, build a similar size drop on the track?