My Trails

Rowan214

Likes Bikes
yeh it's taken a while i normally just build on my own so it's pretty slow.

Not much rock around at all, so rock garden couldn't happen unfortunately.

komodorider

Likes Dirt
yeh here's some pic's of us riding,
Thanks to Tom Guiver for the first two pictues.

Talk about air time that is huge, if the trail is on a hill like u say, why not make a massive drop on one of the steeper parts. That will realy sort the men from the boys.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Farkin awesome track man,
Ever thought about a little wall ride, i know you've got the curving north shore, but I think a wall ride would be awesome.

Rowan214

Likes Bikes
yeh putting in a drop is a good idea,
I already have this drop that isn't on the track, build a similar size drop on the track?

Bacca

Likes Dirt
yeh putting in a drop is a good idea,
I already have this drop that isn't on the track, build a similar size drop on the track?
DO IT, do it. Give it a wooden kicker up to a platform then a big drop to a nice smooth dirt lander. Make it high and fast enough to be able to pull a flatty or something of the drop. You and your mates could always scope out the NWD flicks for plenty of ideas, would make for a good piss up night too.

Rowan214

Likes Bikes
The wooden drop is about 4m and the step down in the ealier pictures is about 12 meter gap and 13ish to get it smooth

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
what about adding some rock garden's that's the only thing i can think of because you got like every thing dj's, northshore's, wall ride's....but i bet there is something which you can add but i can't think of it:eek: lol

dezza10

Likes Dirt
If ( and I really do mean if) you think it needs some more stuff then maybe ride it a few times and ride some other tracks to see what people have done on other tracks then that might give you some ideas. But it looks great as it is! i love the North Shore!

cheers chris:D

DirtParkStreet

Likes Dirt
sweet track man those booters are huge. try a simple wallride?or maybe a curved one.

i love the little log ride with the lip carved out

prophetrider

Likes Dirt
nice air bru lovin that track wish i could get off my arse and build somn like that haha ...... it sucks noone round here does anything like that its all tech in t-bar.. nice as track bro LEGEND