Recent content by roxy12

1. roxy12

Baby comes first....

Congratulations! Its all about time management. We had our first son just a few days before xmas, and i started riding again at the end of Jan, as long as we use our time wisely we both manage to get at least 150k in each week, (we dont get to head out to tracks further out as much though) and...
  2. roxy12

channel 10 tower track

I ran into some park volunteer workers covering the track about a month ago when i was out on my xc bike, the parks guy there said they were trying to do a proper job to defer any illicit rebuild attempts and let the terrain repair. The usual errosion problems, litter and general bad attitude...
  3. roxy12

SRAM announces 10 spd Grip shift woo hoo!

Fantastic news, can finally give 2 X10 a go! Sram.....so glad this will be finally coming out!
  4. roxy12

Newbie Girl in Vic

Hey heidi and welcome! Id be definatly up for a ride, however not until Feb (after recovery time from bubs being born) Ill keep you in mind and send you a pm when Im back up and spinning :)
  5. roxy12

Looking for a regular MTB or road group ride Mt Dandenong/Lysterfield Area

Hey guys, My partners just gotten into xc in the last few months and is seeking some guys to ride with.....were in montrose, unfortunatly i can be much of a riding buddy for him being 8 months pregnant :p if anyones up to showing him some trails ie lysty, mt ev, mt D etc itd be great!
  6. roxy12

Bike for the wife

yep thats the one, low stand over, felt rather like a few of my early dj bikes. Was a rather fun thrash around bike.
  7. roxy12

Bike for the wife

keep the granny ring to start with, better to have the option then to not and have her struggle and be turned off. as far as seats go Ive had great success with specialized running both the ruby sl and jett models, I now prefer the ruby and run it on both road and xc bikes. She may however...
  8. roxy12

sold

Item; avid juicey 5 black condtion: will need new pads soon, scratches as shown in pics. price: $50 includeing postage info: rear brake, long line pics: yep
  9. roxy12

sold

price drop, need this gone! super cheap!
  10. roxy12

sold

price drop - $800
  11. roxy12

Argyles, Pikes or similar

got a set of 409's black, good nick, $350ono in bayswater, vic, front 20mm wheel $50, with tyre.
  12. roxy12

sold

very negotiable, hit me with an offer.
  13. roxy12

sold

Item: Duncan Pussy dj/street bike location: Bayswater vic, can post at buyers expense. condition: few chainstay scratches from chain, otherwise A1, kept inside. price: $900 Info: Frame: 13.5 Metallic gold, duncan pussy fork: rock shox Pike 409 headset: fsa PiG Bars: NS district stem...
  14. roxy12

sold

Splitting my dj/street bike, I need a buyer for the frame and forks before anything goes as i dont want to be stuck with the larger items. if you would like specific pictures please PM me with your request. Location: Bayswater, Victoria, will post all items at buyers cost. reason for...
  15. roxy12

WA wtb djer

Duncan pussy (gold) pikes NS bars haro stem juicey 5 odi lock on pearl white limited edi grips white saddle eastern white pedals husselfelts with external BB a1 condition Cheap PM if interested