Recent content by SAMMYW

1. S

VIC need a giant glory frame or swing arm asap

item found
  2. S

giant glory swing arm

glory i did ask for a deal 500 they said quote theirs nothing in it for me. im not the original owner aswell so the receipts would be un traceable cheers
  3. S

giant glory swing arm

gday ive got a 09 glory dh1, i have found a crack on the swing arm near the drive side dop out. i was wondering if this had happend to anybody before on the giant glorys, and if so. where will i get a cheap swing arm from they retail for about 500, but at that price i may aswell buy a new frame...
  4. S

DH Santa Cruz V10 - 40's, DHX, Saint Cranks & brakes, LG-1, 729's

yeah swapped him a while back
  5. S

DH Santa Cruz V10 - 40's, DHX, Saint Cranks & brakes, LG-1, 729's

nie wheels thats my old frame looks good mate ride it hard
  6. S

swap 05 v10 for your glory?frame or bike

Item : wanted medium or large glory 07 and up dh1 or dh0 Location : clifton hil melbourne Price : my santa cruz v10
  7. S

Riding at Lake's Entrance.

i think theirs some tracks up mount raymod which is just out side of orbost which takes half an hour to get to. although i havent checked it out just been told by some mates, who live in orbost and around that way
  8. S

888 problems

hey farkiners today i was riding at the youyangs and i bottemed my 888rc2x's over the double rock drop on bandages. once i bottemed the forks out they started toping out and the rebound and compression was playing up. i tried to adjust them differently but they just keep un-tuning themselvs...
  9. S

Studley Park/Yarra Blvd trail booby traps

i ride around studly park and fair field regulary and the rangers actaully put the traps down on the illegal trails,any bike trail which bikers use they will usally be watching or booby trap them, they put like a mini spike strip across one of the tracks once cheers
  10. S

Where can I freeride?

can you shuttle on the mt. dandenong trails? cheers
  11. S

King of Ballarat Round 3 - Dave Hetherington

video turned out good, his so quick
  12. S

Bent Kona Stinky

i think it might be a commen problem with stinkys and some kona bikes
  13. S

Cairns DH 3

that stack is off the hook