Recent content by Sandakan

1. S

Anyone used Bikeinn before?

Yep I selected Aust. and Aust. address.
  2. S

Yep I could have used KMC etc but after a bit of research it was better off to replace the current xo1 with the same.
  3. S

Yep just paid and it has gone through. Was there a previous problem getting Sram into Aust.?
  4. S

Online retailers trusted/scammers

Plaig are really good. I buy ceramic bearings from them for non bike applications.
  5. S

Much thanks. There seems to be no stock of Sram 12 speed xo1 chains in Aust.
  6. S

Hi I wanted to order a Sram Xo1 chain from these guys but had never used them before. Have any of you guys had any problems with them? Thanks
  7. S

Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

Just a quick update. These guys were good to deal with and answered my queries before purchase and organised a little discount as well. Dispactched fast however Aust. Post took forever to deliver which is a common current problem and no fault of Crooze.com. I'd definitely use them again.
  8. S

Dealing with injury risk

Almost 2 weeks ago, my son went for a ride with his mates to where kids had been building some jumps. He'd ridden that jump quit a few times over the last few weeks but since the last time apparently they had moved the landing slightly. First run he landed badly and basically speared head first...
  9. S

CROOZE.COM Anyone used these guys before? I'd never heard of them. But they show stock of something I want. Thanks!
  10. S

How did you go with these guys?
  11. S

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

I like the way you guys think! I was was actually thinking dovetail style joint so that they lock together. The super glue surprised me; good to know it won’t melt the foam.
  12. S

The You Yangs Thread

Dam, it's the same weekend as the Pineapple Express in Bright!
  13. S

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

Anyone cut and joined one of theses with glue? I've heard of people joining with a zip tie before but would like to keep a clean join as i thought the zip would eventually tear through the holes. The idea was to buy the 29" version kit and use one on the rear of a 27.5 wheel by cutting and...
  14. S

VIC Vic Gravity racing calendar.

Thanks mate. This is great for us. Missed out on tickets to Enduro at Bright cause we found out too late and bought a ticket for Silvan not realising Buxton was on the same weekend.
  15. S

VIC WTB: Hope Pro 2 Evo HG(Shimano) Freehub/driver

Thanks anyway mate.