1. saundo

ACT Sold

b u m p
  2. saundo

ACT Sold

BUMP pic uploaded just pm me for any extra info
  3. saundo

ACT Sold

Item:* 2007 giant glory Location: Canberra but willing organize postage Item*Condition: just serviced Reason*for*selling: collecting dust Price*and*price*conditions: $2000 ish very willing to negotiate really need to sell Extra*Info: 2007 boxxer wc, Marz. Rocco wc rear shock, Hayes stroker...
  4. saundo

found delete

2008 glory, boxxer wc forks, marzochi roco rear shock, xtr rear mech, all other good parts asking $2750, little bit abover price range but a really good buy
  5. saundo

need to find a really strong rim

mate i have a set of 48 spoke dice smo wheels i would be will to part with. These are with out a doubt the strongest rim you will come across. if you pm ill get back to you. only issue is that it is a 135x12 rear axel bit of queer size front is a 20mm
  6. saundo

gt fury

Bit of info for everyone the fury's are going to for sale in 2010, rrp is $8k and should be here just before christmas, thats what monza told me when i emailed them. The biggest difference with the fury when compared to carbon roadies and xc bikes is the thickness of the carbon and the amount of...
  7. saundo

A series of unfortunate events

at least you wont mess your arm up even more becasue you rode way before the doctors said to but seriously that day sucks, hopefully you heal and get a bike soon
  8. saundo

Bike rack - Year 12 MDP

theres mine from 2009, it incorporated a storage box, and the bikes hang off the bar, much like a ute with bikes over the tail gate. actually works really well, bikes dont get damaged at all and can be held in place easily. you can pm me if you want more info i have 100's of photos and a3 pages...
  9. saundo

which bike?? giant, mongoose or specilized

if you want to buy a demo i'd get a hustle on, they are selling quick. one of the bike shops i went to had 3 last week, one in each size, nows theres just the large left, thats not surprising though they feel great
  10. saundo

ACT Found

hey mate, i have a glory and im in the berra, nice race spec. only problem is im chasing around $2800. i know its a bit out of your range but just throwing it out there, and christmas is just round the corner
  11. saundo

The !2010! Thread

already here, LBS has one on the wall, pretty similar rrp to the old one, around a grand
  12. saundo

2009 NSW Champs Lithgow:Results page 16 (post 160)

is it going to be qualifying or seeding ?
  13. saundo

Helmet checking at DH races

they checked helmets at one of the lithgow nationals a while ago, didnt acctually look for the sticker, just checked brand and a quick look for cracks, they also checked brakes and bar ends at that race, only race i have eve been checked for all 3.
  14. saundo

Stromlo CORC DH 2 August 09

Told you that shot inbetween the trees would look rad
  15. saundo

Stromlo 4X track Open from Today

the track is looking good, it is so much better, every thing looks so easy in the photos, ha. It is much harder then before, the step down in the 2nd straight starts almost as soon as the berm ends, making it real hard to get good speed, and the moguls have heaps of different lines in and out...